2.Kidnapped.

Y/n pov
Who the hell were those goons?Why the hell has my dad got me admission in this dangerous place?First day of high school ,first period and these idiots fight...as if like they own this school.I'm a scholarship student...Yeah I'm that kind of girl who gets A+and according to dad this is one of the best high school in the country.
I entered my class...at last...It was really hard though to find my class.Thank god I didn't got a detention cause I'm a new student. After sometime I found myself introducing to the class,"Hello everyone I'm y/n l/n.Hope you all take care of me." "Thank you,Miss l/n.
Now,please go and take a seat in the last bench and your bench partner is...Oh I forgot he never attends class."I went upto my bench and took a seat.So,my bench partner doesn't attends class?

Finally... breaktime!!!The girl in front of me,turned back and gave me a wide smile and said,"Hi y/n.I'm Jennie Kim,Nice to meet you.Can we be friends?""Yeah,Why not."I said smiling back at her."By the way,Is my benchpartner sick or something?"I asked out of curiosity."No,but he does make others sick.You must feel lucky that he doesn't attends class."She said."Is he that bad?"I asked."Bad!!He is the worst devil...a spoiled brat.The school that we are studying right now...his dad owns it."She said,fear in her eyes.

Suddenly,Someone bangs open the door in the chemistry class."It's the devil I was talking about...his name is Jimin."Jennie whispered turning back to me.I turned to look at the devil Jennie was talking about.I was shocked by seeing the same guy whom I slapped,he walked furiously towards me.Why is that dump teacher not stopping him?Someone please stop him...Oh,I forgot he owns this school,so...Is he going to kick me out of this school?
The devil grabbed my hand and dragged me...but I'm also a stubborn girl...he found it hard to drag me.He turned back...I could clearly see anger in his eyes.He gave me a surprise by lifting me up in his shoulders.Everyone looked at us not uttering a single word,who would also dare to utter a word cause everyone knew if they did then they will die.I tried to wriggle out...but he was too strong.He turned to the teacher and asked,"May I take her?"The teacher obviously nodded.I curse that stupid teacher even though it's not his fault.
"Put me down!!!"I screamed.I guess...like always he smirked.He carried me to the poolside area.He harshly threw me down."What do you want?"I asked with fear.He keeled down,came close to my ears and whispered,"You."I literally freaked out by hearing his answer.He smirked by seeing my reaction.I stood up to leave.
"Aha..ha..not so fast.The door is locked.Keys with me..."He said with keys dangling in his hands.I tried to get the keys but he stood up and lifted it more higher.I jumped to get the keys and guess what...my legs slipped and I straight fell in the pool."Help!!!I don't know how to swim."I screamed.'Splash!Splash!'I struggled like a fish but which was out of water.I think it was that 'Devil's'plan to murder me to take revenge of that slap.

I heard another 'splash' like someone jumped in the pool, then he holded my waist

"Don't worry."The person said,it was Jimin.

I slowly opened my eyes .Huh?Where the hell am I?I looked around examining the room.I had drowned but this place doesn't even look like an infirmary or a hospital room,the place where I'm supposed to be after drowning.Where the hell is that stupid asshole Jimin?And whose bedroom is this?The room was big and looked beautiful like a bedroom in the royal palace.Wait a minute,who changed my clothes.Did Jimin...?
"Jimin!!Where are you ass hole?"I screamed.Suddenly,the bathroom door creaked open revealing Jimin half naked,holding a towel in one hand in his waist and the other hand rubbing his hair with another towel.

Suddenly,the bathroom door creaked open revealing Jimin half naked,holding a towel in one hand in his waist and the other hand rubbing his hair with another towel

"You!!"I screamed and jumped on top of him, making him fall on the ground.
Jimin Pov
That girl took me by surprise...holy surprise...that when she fell on me,the towel in my waist slipped.She was on top of me...and she saw me in that condition where I was only supposed to see myself and nobody else.
Y/n Pov
"Aaaaahhh!!!"I screamed on top of my voice.Why the hell is my day like this today?Why?
I have never seen any person in that condition except myself.Help!!My virgin eyes!!
I closed my eyes tightly and covered it with my hands.
"I'm sorry."I said and walked out of this devil's room or rather ran out.
"Stop!!"he shouted.I turned towards him closing my eyes tightly."I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."I said."Open your eyes!!"he ordered.I opened my eyes."Here."He said,handing me back my clothes.His face looked pissed off."Wait a minute..Who changed my clothes??"I asked. 'If it were you Mr.bad boy...then you will get another tight one on your cheek.'
"It was the maid." he said.
"I'm bad but not a pervert." he said."No.I didn't said that..."I said. "By the way don't you have to thank me??"he said."Oh yeah...thanks for saving me from drowning."I said.
"I think you should thank me more for another reason too."he said and smirked.
"I don't think so..."I said with a confused look."Yes you have to...for letting you view my abs and below it too."he said and smirked again.My face turned red by hearing him. 'Did he just stated beforethat he was not a pervert??'"Ok..bye.."I said and ran out of the devil's house.
Phyuuu..I'm safe...he didn't murdered me or something.
'By the way,why should I thank him for letting me...'
Jimin Pov
I watched her leave..."You have entered my life again...I won't let you leave again.."I said.