8.Badboy also knows how to love.

I silently ate my breakfast with Lisa.I don't know where that Jimin has gone??Maybe,he is still sleeping...he hasn't come downstairs to have breakfast."It's ok,mistress.Little master always leave fast for school."The maid said as she noticed me staring at Jimin's room."Wow..Romeo has already left than what is this Juliet still doing here??"Lisa teased me."Just shut up,Lisa."I said and stood up to leave."Juliet dear,wear this."Lisa said applying eyeliner on my eyes."Stop..it."I said."Now..Romeo will fall for you again."Lisa said applying lipgloss on my lips.So...after all those make-up I do look more like a clown than Juliet."Wow..you look marvellous...Romeo will fall for you more."Lisa said. "Wow,Romeo...I mean Master is so lucky to have you..."The maid complimented me.Ok...So they do have a good sense of humour calling me a 'beauty.'

I got startled seeing Jimin in front of the gate with his Mercedes car.I pretended that I didn't saw him and walked past him but he caught my wrist and pulled me inside his car."Jimin!!At least you could ask for permission!!"I shouted."Jimin never asks only gives."he said with a smirk on his face.He started the car and drove it.
Author's pov
"Well...well...Romeo has finally met Juliet."The guard in the front gate said.
Y/n Pov
"I'm doing this only because dad had told me to."Jimin said focusing on the road."I think someone said to me earlier that he doesn't cares about anything."I said.
He turned to me and said,"I also have a heart the only thing is I can't show it to you."
"You have a heart but you don't know how to love."I said sarcastically."We don't have to display love physically...just for the sake of showing how much we love,do we??"he asked."You know how to love??"I asked surprised.He didn't answered.
We kept silent for the rest of the journey till school.We reached school."Thanks."I said and got out of the car.
Jimin Pov
"I know how to love just can't show."I whispered .