18.Traitor.

"No!!!!"I screamed and tried to lose myself from the chair I was tied in.
But the bullet never hit Jimin nor did There was any gun shots from the gun.
Chanyeoul looked shocked and tried to press the trigger again but again failed.
Suddenly,police started to enter the room out of nowhere and arrested Chanyeoul.
Jimin came and untied me.
"But why are you all not arresting him??"I asked and pointed at Taehyung as he was moving freely.
The policemen glanced at each other confused and said which made me more shocked,"Why should we??cause he called us."Jimin looked at Taehyung ,walked towards him.Jimin gave a serious look and suddenly hugged Taehyung.
"I'm sorry,V.I suspected you and nearly raised my hand on you and nearly killed you." Jimin said about to cry."I know...and thanks to Y/n, she saved me."Taehyung said smiling.
"I saved you??"I asked shocked.
"Yeah,The first day you came and the person I was hitting was him."Jimin confessed sadly."What the F***.I had paid you money.You traitor!!"Chanyeul growled from anger after observing the scenario."Here's your dirty Shit!!"Taehyung said throwing a bundle of money on Chanyeoul's face."I only agreed to help you cause I knew you were up to no good ,not for money."Taehyung said giving a disgusted look to Chanyeoul.Chanyeoul was taken behind bars....
I smiled at the friendship of Taehyung and Jimin....
"Are you crying,Y/n??"Taehyung asked me as Tears formed in my eyes seeing their true friendship.