4.Moving in with the millionaire.

So...I and my sister,Lisa ended up in my dad's boss's house in this early not so fine morning.Hah!!At least now when that Jimin will knock at the veranda's door...to his surprise no one will open...ahahaha...got rid of that bad boy....The positive part of moving in here.
"You two must be Mr. (Father's last name)daughter."My dad's boss said breaking my chain of thoughts."Nice to meet you,Sir."I said bowing down and Lisa following me."Oh...no...no...don't call me sir,just call me uncle."Dads boss said smiling at both of us.
"Ok,Uncle."I said.Ok...I should go now,take care of yourself,your sister and my son,bye."he said walking away with a butler following him with a suitcase.
"Ma'am,your room."A maid said to me and Lisa.Me and Lisa followed her till our room,We had separate bedrooms.Wow!!I thought we had to share a room...
I looked around the house,it was really beautiful and looked familiar...
I was unpacking my things when suddenly I heard a glass break.I walked to the room from where the noise came...and to my horrors I saw Jimin!!Blood was dripping from his hand,maybe from the broken glass pieces which was scattered all over the room."Oh no.."I said running towards him.I called the maid for a first aid box.I took his hand and started to clean the wound."What the hell are you doing??Ouch.."he said.I just ignored his comments."Why are you so...disgustingly nice...ouch...slowly...slowly."he said hissing in pain.I finished to wrap the bandage.I turned around to leave when he suddenly caught my wrist with his bandaged hand.
"What are you doing here??"He asked."I'm going to live here."I said."And you??"I asked."I live here."he said with a smirk on his face as usual."What?!!"I literally screamed.
"This is my house."he said crossing both his hands in front of his chest."Screw it."I muttered under my breathe."You said something??"he asked."No..."I said.

That's why

That's why...that's why...this place looked so familiar.Now, he won't have trouble to climb  inside my room now...y/n!!you are doomed,he will surely...no he will take revenge of that 'slap'.