19.Cute Couples.

"Why so late!!"Jimin shouted."Sorry,I had extra classes today also."I said pouting.
"We have been waiting for you like forever."Lisa said.
I literally was about to get a heart attack when I saw...

And nearly died when Lisa said,"Sis,meet my boyfriend.Jungkook."
I smiled at him and he bowed at me giving me a cute bunny smile.
"Where is V??"I asked."He must be coming."Jimin said.
The cafe's door opened and in came Taehyung,not alone but with.....

Jennie!!!!
"Hi"Jennie said smiling.Ok....I drank a cup of coffee trying to digest the info I just got. "Meet my girlfriend."Taehyung said giving a boxer's smile.
I looked at Lisa and Jungkook they both were giving each other bunny smile.
I looked at Jimin,he busy sipping his milkshake.
Ok....couples get together or couple reunion...
Suddenly,Jimin coughed.He again coughed...it sounded like a fake cough...
"I'm feeling sick."Jimn said and pulled me out out of the cafe.
Taehyung and Jungkook didn't bother to help as they were busy....

"Let's go to a doctor."I said to Jimin inside the car pointing at a hospital."No.I will go to another doctor.The best doctor...I know."Jimin said."Which doctor ??"I asked.
"That doctor has the best medicine...."He said.
He parked his car outside his home.
"Let's go inside."He said."Which doctor are you talking about??and what medicine does he have??"I asked."Not he its she"He said and suddenly kissed me on my lips.
I was shocked by his sudden move but slowly I too started to kiss him back.
After we stopped I looked in his eyes and said"Mr.badboy, you are my 1st love."

Authors note:
Readers,sadly this is the end of the story but If you wanna read more stories written by me. I have published another story recently named "Loveshots."Kindly read it.
And please comment how you feel about this story and yeah if you wanna know how did Jungkook and Lisa ,Taehyung and Jennie became a couple I'm ready to continue the story and explain their story too...
Bye❤
And have a nice day!!😘😁