7.Drunk.

I was doing my homework.Suddenly,I heard footsteps of people outside.I can hear people laughing and shouting.Someone played the music loud enough to blast my ear drums.I stomped out of my room..and to my horrors...the house was full of people.
I walked through the crowd.Sweaty and drunk people were dancing together which made the house stink.
Jimin Pov
"It was a nice idea of having a party in your house."Jungkook said giving a bunny smile to me."Why did you changed the idea of having a party in the club??"Namjoon asked.
I just smirked and said,"You will see..."
"Jimin!!What the hell!!" Y/n screamed suddenly which made each and every person in the room turn towards her.
Y/n Pov
Jimin walked towards me with a beer bottle in his hand,his eyes were red maybe because of drinking too much."What??You also want to get drunk??"He asked with a smirk.I gave a disgusted look and asked,"Does your dad knows about this??"."I don't care."he said and turned to go."Won't he get angry??"I asked."I said that I don't care."he said with a pissed off face.I walked away from him.'Why is he so irresponsible??'

The party was on till midnight.I walked downstairs in the middle of the night and was startled by what I saw,I saw Jimin lying on the floor.Everybody had left making the house no better than a pig sty.So,I asked the maid to clean the room.I tried to lift him up but he was too much heavy for me.So,I had to drag him till sofa and lay him there.I sat beside him and looked at his face,I don't want to admit it but he looked really handsome...I got up to bring a blanket for him but suddenly he caught my wrist and pulled me which resulted in me falling on top of him,Our face was just a breath away.I could feel his breath on my skin.He looked at my eyes...I don't know why but those eyes looked so...familiar."Ahem!!"The maid gave a fake cough and obviously my first reaction was to get up from that 'awkward position'.I had completely forgotten that the maid was still cleaning the room.Oh no...it means she witnessed the whole drama."Umm...sorry for disturbing,Master."She said and turned to go."No...no...it's just that I had fallen on him."I said trying to clear the confusion."It's ok,Mistress ,I can understand."the maid said winking at me and walked away.Ok...from Ma'am she has promoted me to mistress.I don't know why but my face turned red??"Why are you such a nuisance??"I said to Jimin.
"I..."he said and stopped."Yes??Continue..."I said."I..."he again said and stopped. "Continue."I said."I...I...need ...some rest...you are such a headache."he said making a pissed off face.Ok...what else could I expect from this 'nuisance'."Rest...Rest...At least the house will be peaceful."I said and walked upstairs to my room.
Jimin Pov
'I wanted to say something else to you.'Why can't I confess it to her??
Y/n Pov
I had expected a 'sorry' from him but I forgot he is Park Jimin who doesnt know what affection is...forget about apologizing.