I Love her

Raghu chateerji

He is a close friend of Narayana chowdary Father of Hanu. He owns a construction company. Most important he is the father of hanu crush. Consider hanu as his daughter because he doesn't have girl, his son was birth was late like hanu. He had regretted not being with narayana when he was needed. Still looking for narayana.

Vani chateerji

Wife of raghu and mother of rithick. She looks after their business with her husband. She loves her son so much because he is the only kid and also love Anand her niece like her son. She misses her angel hanu. She was always a bubbly girl who lighten the atmosphere around her.

Rithick chateerji

Son of raghu and Vani chateerji. Future heir of their company. He completed his engineering with less time because of his intelligence and smartness. But his dad wanted to made him do MBA before taking over business. He can do anything for his cousin or brother Anand, they both are crime in partners they actually three. They both are missing their partner. But he loves someone.....who might be that lucky girl??

Anand chateerji

He is son of Sanjay and sandhya chateerji, who was also close friends of narayana and laskshmi. He wants his family to be happy especially his brother. He misses his babydoll hanu. He wants her back in her life. He also loves someone....

Who might be that persons loved by chateerji boys!!! Do you think both are same or different??

After a week after chowdary's shifted to Bangalore!!!

Raghu's pov

I just came back from tour which I gone with my whole family. But I ended it quickly because I felt something is wrong. My heart was feeling it. So, Vani to agreed with me.

We enter to our street where our mansion is. When I looked at narayana house. It was locked, it felt weird. I'm sure he can't go to holidays because when I asked him to come with us he said he have very important work, also he didn't let angle come with us. Vani broke my thoughts as I see around we already in front of our house. I went into it ,freshen myself. When I went to living room I see my son was going outside house with the gifts he brought for Hanu yelling that he was going to sweety.

I smiled at him "I'm sure it was not just a friendship. I think my angel will be my daughter in law in the future!!!" I said to my wife who sat down beside me.

"I would be happy if that happens. My angel is best!!" I looked at her surprised.

"Why are you looking at me??" she said looking back is there anyone.

"I'm just thinking you're okay with hanu being your daughter in law. I mean you know all ladies want their son's wife to be models and beautiful. I mean you know hanu is not bea- " she cut off me by saying..

"Don't you dare to tell anything about my angel. I love her no matter how she looks how she was. She is still my heart. I will accept her in any situation she is my lucky charm. I love her.... Even in the future my son marry her she will be my daughter!!!" she said with stern voice looking at me. and went to wall where her angle's photo was hanged started caressing her photo. We have her photo because she is like family member to us.

At the same time Rithick came with tears in his eyes, he still have his gift for her. That's when I realized chowdary's mansion was closed. Vani panicked and started asking what happened.

"She left me!!" he said as he voice broke at end.

"It's okay, she would have gone for vacation like us." Vani said trying to understand him.

He started shaking his head, "No, maa!! I thought that too. I go to Nandhini's place there she said they leave their house and went back to old house and also leaved this city." he said finally crying.

"She leaved me maa. She said she will never leave me, I want her back maa. I love her!!"

I looked shocked at him. I know he don't know what the meaning of his words but he have the same feelings for her.

"Raghu!! Raghu!!" Sanjay my twin brother came shouting my name with my manager lakshman I looked at him.

"Arvind betrayed narayana and Ganesh. He made they were trying to take money and runaway. Narayana have to leave his house and went back to his old home.also her marriage was been cancelled.After a few weeks they leaved the city and we don't know where they went." Sanjay said shocking me but I didn't let go to see the shine in my boy when about marriage proposal cancelled.

"What are you saying??why didn't anybody said to me??" I said looking at manager lakshman. He looked down.

"Track them!! I want them back." I said angrily.

"But, we tried to track them. There is not a way. We found them. We also get a message from unknown that jairam was behind this whole thing ,someone has hacked the information. But it was from unknown email." Sanjay said.

"It must be sweety. She is a excellent hacker. She also do something with her laptop, she didn't even let me and Anand to look at her laptop." rithick said new information which got sometime to proceed in our mind.

"Rithick, are you sure about it??" Vani asked.

"Ofcourse, mama!! We both tried  with different password but it didn't access it. She put a new model of security in that." Anand said sitting beside rithick looking upset as he is.

I sighed but one thing come to my mind. Why did hanu let me know this information then it came to my mind. "She is truly mastermind!!" all looked at me confused.

"She is trying to save her family. She knows jairam is dangerous, so for now she is saving her family. For as I know Sri Hanu chowdary, she will not leave someone who hurt her family. I know my angel will be back. So, don't worry about her. She must have some plan. But don't stop the ways to track them. Don't let her leave." I said understanding her plans.

All were somewhat revealed, but rithick was still upset.

Rithick pov

I have just came from my holiday. I wanted to see my sweety, I missed her. Well, she is very special for me. I may have a crush on her but she couldn't reciprocal the same feelings because they have fixed her marriage with that idiot. I don't even like him after knowing that marriage between sweety. But I couldn't stop my feelings for sweety. When I said to my room and went to sweety home by cycle but it was locked watchman also nowhere to be seen.

I went to Nandhini's house beside it but she said sweety has leaved the house. I wanted to cry because my sweety has gone. I went to my home. There was big discussion.

I just went to my room laid on my bedroom. I know my sweety will be back. I'm sure she will not leave the bustard, no matter what I will find you and help you to get the revenge... I promise you that I will love you no matter how you look and no matter what I will always help you in any situation. I love you!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

OMG!!! My hero love me....

But I don't I love him... I will know in future chapters!!!

So, what do you think of it??

Please, vote and comment....

Next one will be five years leap!!!

Until then,

Bye 👋