Married

Hanu and rithick just stood there what idea their uncle is giving.

"What??" they again shouted.

"Yes, this is the only thing we have to do. Now come on." Anuj said without hearing him and went to speak panditji.

"Rith's, Are you happy with it?" hanu said looking at him.

"Ofcourse sweety. I'm very happy with it even we don't marry in good circumstances. I'm still happy as long as you are happy. I know this is stupid proposal ever. Are you happy and trust me with my life, will you marry me??" he said looking at her, she looked sad for minutes before looking at him whose face filled with worry like she would say NO.

"I'm sorry but you have to bear me forever in your life because I'm not going to leave you ever." she said with smile which made him sigh in relief. He playfully glared at her.

"I will teach you lesson when we get marry." he said in fake angry tone.

"Haha.. I will teach you 100 lessons because I have your whole family support. Especially mom's she will kill you if I even have a scratch on my body." she said in Bindaas tone. He just rolled his eyes because he knows that true. His whole family support her than him.

"You guys come quickly." they heared Anuj voice. They both looked at each other again with different emotions fear, nervous and also love with trust.

Eventhough they love eachother and trust eachother, they couldn't help but feel nervous and fear about their future that they would hurt eachother.

They slowly walk to the temple and got infront of God's idol. Praying for good life...

Anuj handed rithick yellow colour thread with two golden button like shaped "Thali" and pearl, red, black needs around it which play most important and significant part in the marriage. The 'Thali' will made both of them tie together for life.

Rithick took deep breath before turning to his love whose expression was similar to it

Rithick took deep breath before turning to his love whose expression was similar to it. She nervously smile at him to which he returned with same amount of nervous.

Pandit started chanting mantras, Rithick tied the holy thread around her neck by three knots making her forever his. He made them both tie together forever in their life.

 He made them both tie together forever in their life