welcome baby

Next day

Next day was here and there is going to be lots of arrangements in chowdary's mansion for baby welcome. And also they invited Indian team for lunch with their wifes, girlfriends and also with kids. Dhoni's family is also going to be here to see their grandchild.

Hanu woke up early she taken shower before changing into a pink and green chudidaar. She weared her bangles with earrings and chain which always on her neck even in her sleep she don't like to take her mangalsutr even in her sleep.

She went down to see her mother and chachi preparing for breakfast and she was also doing some sweets

She went down to see her mother and chachi preparing for breakfast and she was also doing some sweets. She started helping them making her mother,chachi go and do other things to arrange.

They hear doorbell rang and she saw her dad went to open the door with ziva in his arms, ziva came late last night with her grandparents because she don't like smell of hospital.

Hanu heared squeal of ziva exclaiming "dadu!!dadi!!". She understands her mahi jiju parents pan dhoni and devaki dhoni came here. She turn off the stove as the food is ready. She went to living room to see them.

She first took blessings from them, then hugged them "Hi, mama!! Hi, papa!! How are you?? You losed somuch weight last time I see!!" she said pulling away from them.

"We are good!! We are just like before. You are the one who losed chubby cheeks!!" devaki said pulling her cheeks.

"How are your studies,beta??" pan dhoni asked.

"They are good, papa. Please fresh up and came we will have our breakfast. Dhoni jiju was in hospital with Didi!!" they nodded with smile before going to guest room.

She set up the breakfast and called or shouted for everyone to come. Finally they came all started to have breakfast with some talks. Dhoni's are mingling with other family of chowdary's.

Ganesh and lata who are uncle and aunty of sweety and parents of Sakshi. They and dhoni's went to hospital to see the baby. The baby will be in the house evening.

"Sweety, look around in the nursery if everything is good or not." her mom said making her nodded and went to room to see the baby room which was specially designed by rithick and anand.