Long drive

Next day

I woke up and do as usual jogging. When I came into house I got straight face with mom. It seems like a deer came face to face with lion...

You know who is dear here, Ofcourse it's me... My mom is lion.

"Baby, I kept a outfit in your room, wear it and please don't come out of the room until your dad leaves the house." she said in a tone which can't be fight with.

I went to my room there is a blazer suite was laying on table in closet. I wear it and sat in closet not wanting to go to my room.

I'm still confused why mom said me to do this and she have planned

Mom messaged me to come down, I did as I told. When I reached down she looked from up to bottom with smile.

"You look professional!! Perfect!!" she said and we both have breakfast and di went to take rest.

She started driving car towards who knows. When she drive to the familiar gate. I looked at her wide eyes.

"You are not doing that. Do you??" I asked in horror.

"I'm and don't worry no one will get any information about you. In there, you are just my daughter not there boss." she said not looking at me.

I look at my company gate which was engraved 'N&L', I named it after my parents. They are reasons why I am here at this stage of my life. I was always wanted to be my parents proud of me.

I don't know I have make them proud but I'm very proud of them

I don't know I have make them proud but I'm very proud of them. After collapsing their company, they have the courage to start another one and there in again top. I'm really proud of them.

"Hanu, we have arrived." mom said making me come out of thoughts. Lalitha aunty was waiting for us. I get out of car and saw my office it was first time I'm coming here after work was started from this office, I have came after completing the building.

"Good morning, Mrs. Chowdary and CEO." lalitha aunty said making me shake my head.

"Let's go inside." mom said.