Game Starts Now!!

After dinner they all guests started to leave informing raghu and narayana. Leaving only family members, they decided to go back to mansion.

All went to their rooms to change into normal dress. She weard a skyblue chudidaar which was embroidered with stones and full sleeves dress.

She packed her bag and make sure she didn't leave anything there

She packed her bag and make sure she didn't leave anything there. She get her bag and went to reception to see her father talking to manager Mohan. She immediately went to them and talk to them.

"I am talking about the rooms, baby!" narayana said to her as raghu reached them.

"Yes, sir. I will inform you if anyone forget anything and I'm sure I find something important!!" Mohan said last part to hanu, so she can understand the thing.

Hanu understand that he is referring to file. "If you find something you something odd, you should inform the office because this both guys spent most time in there." she said hinting him to go to her company office.

"What's happening here?" they heard rithick voice as he put his arms around hanu and raghu shoulders.

"Nothing!! Mr. Mohan find something important and we are telling to inform the company office!!" she said giving hint to rithick, he looked at Mohan for a second then nodded.

"You are telling wrong, sweety. If he finds something he should inform not that he already found something!!" raghu said.

"Sorry, uncle. My tounge slipped!! I will not do that in future!!" she said innocently and went outside as her luggage bag trailing behind her.

Rithick just shrugged before going outside to see her giving her bags to driver to set them in car. He pulled her behind his car which was quite far from hotel entrance site. He pushed to his car door, put his hands on both sides to stop her from moving.

"What do you want, rithick??" she said trying to move.

"I don't want anything!! When are we going to get the file??" he said seriously taking his hands away from car and crossed his arms.

"Maybe tomorrow morning!! I'm sure all will be tired of function and it will be easy to get out of house easily without any questions." she said with serious look on her face.

"Tomorrow morning?? I want to sleep!!" he said suddenly changing his face into pouting.

"Idiot, you can sleep all day but we have to do this." she scolded him.

"Fine, call me in morning." she nodded before going towards entrance sure enough all got into cars leaving her behind as her uncle and aunty came in extra.

"You come in vani car." Lakshmi said before getting in the car.

Raghu, vani, rithick and hanu settled in rithick's car with younger infront as he driving the car, she sat in passenger seat. Both elder's sat in back seat.