Family Reunion

Next day rithick open his eyes as sunlight passed to his eyes. His side was heavy with somebody. When he looked side he found his newly wedded wife sleeping still clinging to him.

He hugged her tightly has he remembered her words. Then he heared someone knocking the door. "Rithick!! Sweety!!" he heard nirmala voice.

"Ha aunty!!" he answered then he saw his wife getting up with sounds.

"Wake up and get ready. We need to some rituals before starting the journey. So get up!!" nirmala said before walking away.

She tried to get up but he held her tightly. She looked at him with confused expression. He just smiled before leaning to kiss. But she turned away from him making him frown.

"Morning breath!!" she answered his silent question. He rolled his eyes before pulling her into him.

"You think I care,wifey?? This is my first day of wedded life and you will be not in my arms from tomorrow. So please give me kiss." he pleaded with puppy eyes. She just chuckled at him before pulling him into her embrace kissing him passionately.

"You know what I'm feeling new hearing the word wife. I can't believe I'm married that to you. I'm very happy!!" she said excitedly before hugging him but then pulled away with pout.

"I'm also worried about the reaction of family." she pouted but regretted when she felt his lips on her lips.

"Everything will be okay. Now get up!!" he assured her. She nodded before getting up.

She went to bathroom with her clothes. He just layed on the bed until there was knock on door. He opened to find nirmala with teasing smile which he rolled his eyes in his mind.

"Where is sweety?"

"She went to bath."

"Okay, hand this saree to her. Tell her to wear it." giving him a plate. He just took it and nodded close the door after she went away.

He knocked the bathroom door. "Ha, Rithick!!"

"Sweety, aunty got a saree for you. I will be in balcony until you get ready. I'm placing them on table." he said through the door.

"Okay, I will take them." she said before continuing her bath. He sighed he only know how he is controlling himself and next year will be death to him.

She first poked her head out of door to see if anybody was there, after making sure that nobody was there. She take the plate and run to dressing room.

She weared the saree which was beautiful and simple. She went to balcony to call him. When he turned to see her his heart beat skip a second. She was looking so beautiful in white and yellow, pale green with pink saree with wet hair which she was rubbing with towel.