Surprise and gift

She nodded before going towards elevator where rithick is waiting for elevator to come. He smiled at her who flashed a small smile before turning to her phone. She was chatting with someone on the phone.

He tried to peak at phone which she turned away from him with raised eyebrow. He quickly looked away pushing the button of lift "When would this elevator will come?" he looked slightly Irritated.

She tapped his shoulder to which he turned his attention to her "What??"

"Actually.. Elevator come when you are busy punching buttons!!" she said making him look at lift door open for them.

"Oh.. Ladies first!!" he said embarrassed and moved her to go first. But little did he know he want to see her back.

Both enter the elevator before he pressed floor number. "You look attractive in this saree. It suits you.. You are beautiful!!" he said pulling her to his side by her waist. She smiled before kissing his cheek.

"You look dashing and handsome!!" he to kissed her cheek.

Finally they reached to floor and went inside their rooms. After a half an hour he get into his navy blue suit with blue shirt underneath it looking dashing and handsome, he weard his brown leather shoes and watch with braclett in other hand.

He silently went outside he knocked at his opposite door which was opened by makeup artist

"What do you want? Sir?" she asked.

"Did she get ready??" he said trying to look inside the door.

"Just few things. She will be ready!! Wait for few minutes. I will let you know!!" she said before closing the door not even bothered to hear his answer.

He just shrugged and went to his room letting the door open. He sat on sofa looking at his phone. "You look dashing, man!!" he heard Anand looked up to see anand in his black suite and Anil in his brown suit.

"You both are not bad. But, what are you doing here??" he said keeping his phone away.

"Oh.. I'm offended bro. Ofcourse here to ruin your plans with the birthday girl!!" Anand said sitting beside rithick. Anil chuckled at both brothers and sat on other counch.

"Then I will also ruin your romance with nandhu!!" rithick said with sly smile.

"How??" anand raised his eyebrow.

"You know I have a friend who is working in the same office of nandhu but my friend is higher official. So, if I say I'm sure he can get nandhu transfer foreign country for years about a project!! In this time I will be happy with marrying my girl." rithick said with smirk.

"You won't dare to!!"

"I would like to. Wanna try!!" he said taking his phone which was snatched by Anand.