Chapter One

Victoria POV

I was at the airport waiting for my cousin Alondra to land already. I haven't seen her for a year sense she moved to Los Angles to become a dancer/choreographer. I was looking every where for her and let me tell you the airport was full of people coming to Miami. Until someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alondra.
Me: por fin ya llegaste.
Alondra: yo tambien I couldn't wait to see you again either.
Me: come on let's go to your house our family is waiting for you.
Alondra: let's go than let's not keep them waiting.
In the car ride we just listen to music like tu foto by Ozuna, cuatro babys by maluma,and more. We also talked about how it was in Los Angles and and people that she met. A few more minutes we finally got to the house of Alondra's parents where the whole family was to celebrate Alondra for coming back. Before we got out I wanted to tell Alondra something. "Hey Alondra I want to tell you something" I said. "Yes Alondra said looking at me nervous what I was about to say. But we got interrupted by my cousin Migal knocking on the window. So we got out the car.

Alondra's POV

"Welcome back Alondra" said my other cousin Migal happy. "Thank you Migal" I said smiling. "Let's go inside there waiting" said Migal. Wait let me get my bags. Let me help you with that Victoria said. Me too said Migal. Me ,Victoria, Migal eached carry one of my bags. In total I had three bags. We got to the door so I opened it. When I did my whole family yelled out welcome back. I was so happy to see them again. Welcome back mi hija said my mom followed by my dad. I was getting greeted by every family member. When we finished I yelled out let's party and everybody got excited so we went outside. I was enjoying myself so was everybody. Some of my family members were talking to each other, dancing, or drinking and eating. I was dancing with Victoria. While I was dancing with her I remember that she wanted to tell me something so I asked her. "Hey Victoria what did you wanted to tell me" I said looking at her. "Come let's go inside so you can hear me better" she said dragging me by my hand. We went inside and went straight to the kitchen to talk. "So what did you wanted to tell me" I said. "Okay do you know who cnco is" she said. "Nooooo no I don't know who they are". "Well they are a boy band and I'm working for one of them to be his fake girl friend to change his behavior and so that his reputation isn't bad she said. "Does the family know I said kind of nervous and worried at the same time. "Yeah kind off"........