Chapter 13

I woke up to my alarm sounding. I turn the alarm off and it was around 12 o clock. I'm not a morning person as you can see. I got up and went to changed into my dance studio cloth because I had to go teach cnco today and tomorrow Victoria was coming back so I have to pick her up. I went down stairs to get something to eat. This few day Richard and Yashua have been flirting with me a lot now. Yashua would take me to places and it would be fun. Richard would do anything to be next to me or be alone with me in a room. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. After I finished eating it I felt like throwing up so I went to the bathroom as fast as I could. I didn't feel good. When i got done throwing up I checked the time and it was almost 1 pm. So I grabbed my thing and went to the studio. I got there and the guys were there already.
Christopher: hi Alondra
Me: hi guys. You guys ready.
All of them.: yeah.
Me: let's start then.
Before we started somebody came in the studio and it was Yashua.
Me: Yashua what are you doing here.
Richard: wassup Yashua.
Christopher: how you been brother.
Erick: hey
Joel: hi
Zabdiel: Yashua
Yashua: hi y'all. Oh and I came here to tell Alondra if you can show me some dance moves for my song Pena.
Me: sure after I finished with the guys. We can talk about it.
Yashua: okay I will wait here.
Me: okay.
We did the entire dance moves of the song solo yo. When I would look at Yashua and smile at him. He would smile at me back and Richard would look at us with a kind of jealous expression. We did the moves for a couple of more try's then we finished. So I went up to Yashua while the guys were in the locker room.
Me: so Yashua tell me about it.
Yashua: I want to make dance moves to go with the song when I have a concert.
Me: okay. Let me see what you got.
Yashua: okay
So Yashua went to the middle and started dancing. I stopped him in some part to add mores dances moves to make the dance look better and to match with the song and practice the dance all over again. The guys came out of the locker room and were leaving already.
Joel: bye Alondra and Yashua.
Christopher: bye
Zabdiel: adios
Erick: adios mami.
Me: bye guys.
They all left except Richard and Yashua and me.
Richard: Yashua can i talk to you.
Yashua: yeah. I'll be right back.
Then Yashua went to where Richard was.