Chapter 32

I got out the restaurant and started walking back home to get my car. Since Mateo left and I came with him. This had to be the worst day because luckily for me it started raining. When I got home i was all soaked and wet. I went to my room and changed in some dry clothes. Got my car keys and went to pick up Adrian. I get there and knock on the door and Yashua opens it.
Yashua: come in its raining and you'll get wet.
Me: it's okay just came to pick up Adrian and go.
Yashua: he's in my room sleeping. Come follow me.
Me: okay.
I close the door behind me and follow Yashua to his room. We got there and I noticed it was my old room when I used to live with them before I left. Adrian was peacefully sleeping in the middle of the bed. Just looking at Adrian sleep made me happy. It also made remember all the things that happened in this few years and what also happened today. I felt a tear come out but I just ignored it.
Yashua: Alondra why are you crying.
Me: it's nothing.
Yashua: I doesn't look like it's nothing. You look sad tell me.
Me: okay today me and Mateo broke up.
Yashua:  how what happened.
Me: it's that .....
Yashua: is that has to do with Richard
Me: yeah
Yashua: what did he do.
Me: me and Mateo where kissing and Richard came out of nowhere and separated us. He was mad and told Mateo that me and him kissed yesterday and then that I kissed you and then now him. Then Mateo got mad and broke up with me and left me. So I had to walk home in the rain.
Me: but it's okay.
Yashua: how is it okay Alondra. If you are not going to talk to Richard then I will.
That exact moment Yashua left his room and went to find Richard. I followed behind to stop him. But it was too late and we got to Richard's room.
Richard: what up Yashua.
Yashua: why did you did that bro.
Richard: do what.
Yashua: why did you made Mateo and Alondra brake up.
Richard: I was just telling the truth to him. I'm sorry if I hurt your baby mama.
Yashua got mad at what Richard had said and went up to him and pushed him. Richard was about to do it back but I stopped them.
Me: Yashua enough let's go back to your room.
Yashua: okay let's go.
We were leaving out of Richard's room until he said something.
Richard: that's good that he dumped you because all you did was go around and make out to who ever you wanted.
That got me mad that I went up to him and slapped him then left out of his room. I picked up Adrian and his stuff and said thank you to Yashua then left the house. When I got home I went straight to sleep and Adrian was still sleeping.