Chapter five

When I got down stairs I saw Victoria.
Me: yes Victoria
Victoria: you look beautiful.
Me: you too. But what did you need.
Victoria: oh yeah the Uber came for us to take us to the club. So are you ready so we can leave.
Me : yeah let me just get my purse.
I went up to my room to get my purse and came back down and went outside. Before I got out I turn the lights off and closed the door and got inside the Uber. And the driver drove us to the club.

Richard POV
I was with the guys in the locker room waiting for Renato to get us. He came and told us to follow him because the new choreographer teacher had came already. When we got out I saw this girl. She was beautiful but she wasn't my type. Her name was Alondra. Then Renato left and she was teaching us some dance moves for the song solo yo. Every time I would stare at her because she danced great and everything time when the guys said a compliment to her I would get made for no reason. After Renato came back we finished and she left before she left she said goodbye and gave a hug to us. I didn't gave her a hug because like I said she wasn't my type and I didn't like her. After that I told them that I was going to the club with my brother Yashua and told them if they wanted to come but they said that they are going in a little bit too. So I texted Yashua to get ready. I had brought extra clothes so I changed in the studio. After I changed I went to pick up Yashua. He was waiting outside our parents house.
Me: sup bro how you been.
Yashua: good how about you.
Me: ready to get this girls.
Yashua: bro what did I tell you.
Me: to not do that anymore.
Yashua: exactly
Me: yashua you know I can't stop.
Yashua: yes you can. You just won't try and some day you will hurt someone.
Me: but that's someday is not today. So let stop talking about this and let's find some b******
Yashua:🙄
We got to the club and went inside to meet Victoria first before i have fun and Yashua followed me. I also told Victoria to bring her cousin who was going to live with us so I can meet her. I looked around and saw............