Chapter Three

I told my mom that I had to go change because I didn't know what time it was. I went to my old room and checked the time. It was around 9:12 am. I grabbed a towel and went to take a shower. When I finished I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. I went to my room opened my bags and got some causal clothes. I didn't feel like putting makeup on so I didn't. So I closed my bags back up and waited for Victoria to pick me up. I went down stairs with my bags and putted my shoes on while waiting. A few seconds the door bell ring so I got up and opened it and it was Victoria.
Victoria: ya estas lista
Me: si
Victoria: vamos pues
I put my bags at the back seats and I sat in the passenger seat and Victoria started driving.
Me: so what do you do when he's not around.
Victoria: I just hangout with friends or just stay at the house.
Me: does he know in going to live with you guys.
Victoria: yeah but doesn't know how you look like.
Me: okay.
Suddenly Victoria's phone started ringing and she answer it. "Hello.......okay......okay see you there...bye. And then she finished. Who was it I ask her. It was Richard he told me to get ready and you too to go to the club later tonight but first he is going to practice. Okay I said. We got to her house and Richard. It was beautiful and big but also had security. We went inside and it was also beautiful and had a perfect modern theme. Victoria lead me to my new room and it was big and had its own bathroom. I dropped my bags and went to lay down on my bed it was cozy. I got up from it and decided to go find a job so I told Victoria if I can borrow her car and she said yes. So I said bye and told her I will come back later. I plugged my phone to the car and listened to some of my favorite music. Before I came to Miami I searched a job near me that they needed a choreographer so I accepted the job and they send me a message to were to meet them. I stoped in this dance studio and went inside it and saw a guy.