Chapter twenty-eight

We both just stayed there in silence and watched other people having fun. I felt a couple of eyes looking at me and I new who it was already. Then my drink came.
Xxx: here's your order ma'am.
Me: thanks.
I drink it all the way till I finish it.
Then I remember that Richard was still next to me. I turned and he was looking at me still.
Me: what
Richard: nothing
I looked away and saw Victoria in the other side of the club where our table is at with her friends. Yashua was also  in the other side dancing with a girl. Out of no reason it hurted me. But again I felt eyes on me again so I turn to tell him why was he looking at me to much. But suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. I didn't know what to do so I gave out and kissed back but then we had to separate because we were out of air.
Me: what was that for.
Richard: Is that I still like you and I can't get you out my mind ever since you left. I was worried. And I just wanted to know if you felt the same way.
Me: um........
Richard: o shit Yashua's in a fight.
Me and Richard went running to were he was. Victoria was trying to separate Yashua from him but she couldn't. Then Richard went to separate him and he managed to do it.
Richard: here take him out to the back of the club.
Me: okay but where you going.
Richard: I going with Victoria to get her stuff from our table.
Me: okay.
I went to the back with yashua next to me. There was a car outside and we went next to it. Yashua was leaning on the car will I was in front of him. So if someone was behind me it will look like to them like we are kiss.
Me: you are bleeding. What happened in there.
Yashua: nothing.
Me: if it was nothing you wouldn't been fighting. So tell me.
Yashua: okay this British accent b**** cam up to me and was say that you looked like some he could f*** with while you were talking with Richard at the bar. And then he said other thing then I got really mad and punched him in the face.
Me: thanks.
Yashua: did you tell Richard yet about Adrian.
Me: no not yet but don't worry I will.
Then Yashua looked behind me and I turned around.
Me: where Victoria.
Richard: she's saying bye to her friends. But I don't get it.
Me: what do you mean.
Richard: your out here kissing my bother while just a couple of minutes ago we kissed. Didn't that kiss meant nothing to you.
Yashua what are you saying Richard.
Me: first I don't know how I feel and second of all we weren't kissing. 
Richard: well to me it looks like it.