2- Wait, What?!

|Harry's POV|

The war against Voldemort was finally over. 

We had found the resurrection stone and an old spell in a book that Dumbledore had in his study. With that we were able resurrect the people we had lost. Apparently though, not my parents since they were already dead for to long before Dumbledore had found the spell. Damn the man always has a plan.

Anyways, we're all at 12 Grimmauld Place when Dumbledore barges in the house and then announces;

"I have urgent news regarding Voldemort. Harry go fetch everyone then I will explain." I stood there shocked for a few moments before nodding and went to fetch the others. 

Wait, could Voldemort have come back? I nearly died last time ( well I technically did, but still).

After getting everyone, we found Dumbledore in the kitchen sitting at the head of the table where they usually hold the meetings for the Order. He held the look of calculation in his eyes. Molly was the first to speak up.

"What is it Dumbledore?" She asked, fearing the worst.

"It's not what you are thinking Molly, but . . . I have reason to believe Voldemort has a grandchild." He pauses while shouts go across the table. Once they dialed down a bit he continued;

"Yes, I do fear Voldemort had a child. That child's name was Sally. Sally, it appears is a squib, but her son seems to possess great magical ability." He paused again, thinking about what to say next. 

'I can't believe it Voldemort has a grandchild. He's probably as evil as Voldemort himself, ugly too, with slit pupils and no nose.'

"I can show you a picture of him if you like, Harry." Dumbledore said.

"Oops did I say that out loud?" I asked while Dumbledore nodded.

"We would love to see a picture of him." Sirius said.

Dumbledore nodded again and got a piece of paper and placed on the table for all of us to see.

Now I'm not gay or anything, (A/N:

Now I'm not gay or anything, (A/N: . . .) I got eyes for Ginny and Ginny only, but damn this guy was hot. His appearance was not at all what I was thinking. Wait... wasn't Tom Riddle hot before he turned into Voldemort? That's it! This kid is probably just hiding behind his looks! He's probably a death eater already! Trying to recruit people to work for him now that grand poppy's dead. 

He might be hot, but I'm not trusting him.

"This child's name is Percy Jackson, as I said before he's the grandchild of Voldemort, he's 17 and lives in New York, I want two of you to come with me and bring him to Hogwarts. I will be bringing Harry and Remus. We will be leaving in the morning. I know you may not like the idea of him coming to Hogwarts, but we need to keep in eye on him. Farewell then, and see you tomorrow morning." 

With that he got up and left the house, leaving me stranded in my thoughts.

What do you think? It's a work in progress, but I'm trying. I've read a lot of these crossovers and this is just my version on how I expect it to go. Feel free to comment on anything you wish for me to do just keep the negativity out please. Well then, farewell my fellow HP/PJO lovers and I bid you good night, because it's like 12:33 over here right now so good night :)

Edited: October 3rd, 2021