11- Hogwarts Express: Part 1

3rd Person POV:

After eaves dropping on the conversation between Harry and Ron, Percy's thought for starting the day with rainbows and sparkles, hopped out the window, crawled out onto the street and got ran over by a bus,and just lay there. That was pretty much how Percy felt, I mean sure he didn't expect, Harry to like him, but he was hoping for a little guidance. There was a slight chance that the twins, Hermione, Ginny, and possibly Ron, will help him, but they seemed pretty loyal to Harry, and Percy really didn't want to get in the way with that. 

On the bright side, most of the residence at the Weasley are starting to warm up to me, he thinks the person he need to work on the most besides Harry that is, would most likely be Sirius. He seems to stick by his side, which he respect, he has loyalty, just loyalty to a brat who let fame get to his head though.  

As everyone met up down stairs, Mrs. Weasley set down  breakfast for them. It was waffles, french toast sticks, and tatter tots, with a nice glass of orange juice. 

As everyone sat at the table making light talk, both Percy and Harry kept silent. One was thinking about what the experience would be like, what house they'd be in, if they'd make any friends, and how'd people would react when they find out about his lineage. While the ladder was picturing adoring fans, and people worshiping the ground he walked on, thinking of different ways to give out autographs. I'll leave it to you to decided who's thinking what. 

Slowly they finished up, and made their way to Mr. Weasley's magical car, that still amazed Percy. As they all magically fit into the car, which was pretty much push and shove, except Percy and Hermione who had pretty much the most common sense out of all of them.

As they neared the train station, everyone quieted down and perked up. They all shuffled out of the car and headed towards platform 9 3/4, since it was Percy's first time he was a little nervous, but looking back on everything that has happened to him since he was 12, Percy toughened up and put on a straight face, and walked straight through after the first couple of people. 

They all made there way to the train. 'Here we go,' thought Percy.'I guess now's the time their going to ditch me.' Percy was about to find his own compartment, when Hermione said something to surprise him. 

"Percy where are you going, there's a open compartment over here come on." She smiled at him, which Percy tentatively returned.  

As they headed towards the compartment Hermione pointed out, she made extra sure to ignore the feeble attempt of a glare Harry was giving

"Are you seriously going to have him sit with us." Harry hissed incredulously.

"Harry, there's no problem. If lineage doesn't matter to me, then lineage shouldn't matter for Percy either." Hermione retorted.

"But there's a difference!" Harry attempted in reasoning. 

"Harry, you and I both know that Percy didn't choose who his grand father is. Just leave it in the past. Voldemort's gone, it's not like Percy killed your parents. And don't worry Harry, I'm sure Percy won't ruin your little fame parade you set up for yourself here." Hermione rushed out it a low voice. For a second there Percy could've sworn he saw Harry's poisonous green eyes, filled with murky swamps. Turn into shining green emeralds, flashing with hurt. But as Percy looked back to investigate further, the murky green was back.

"Fine." Harry hissed out, his eyes flashing dangerously. "But remember Hermione, you choose him over me. Come on Ron, I bet there's tons of people who'd love for me to sit with them. I was giving you a chance at greatness Hermione, if you'd hung out with me you'd of been looked up to, well not any more. Ron! Come on!" Ron seemed to hesitate, then looked apologetically at Harry. 

"Come on Harry, don't you think that's pretty big of a leap." Ron asked, his gazed trying to reason with Harry, but Harry was't having any of it.

"It's either them or me Ron, you choose." 

"Ron it's okay, you and Hermione can go sit with Harry, I'll find somewhere to sit." Percy tried to reason, he didn't want to be the reason the golden trio broke apart, it just didn't seem right, and the guilt would eat Percy alive. 

"No Percy. It's not fair, you didn't do anything wrong, you don't deserve this. Harry I'm sorry, but your just being way to selfish right now. I'm choosing Percy and Hermione right now. I'm sorry Harry." Ron said, his eyes pleading with Harry, but Harry just huffed and stormed down the aisle, and out of sight. 

"Why'd you do that?" Percy asked quietly. 

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked, once she finished rolling her eyes at Harry's dispersing form. 

"You know exactly what I mean Hermione. Why would you do that for me?" 

"Because were friends, and friends stick together." Ron finished and Hermione nodded. 

"But isn't Harry your friend?" 

"Oh, Harry's our friend, whoever that is, is definitely not my friend, and is definitely not the Harry I know." Hermione stated firmly, and Ron nodded this time.     

"Well, thank you then." Percy said with a small smile. 

"Like we said we're friends, and friends stick together." 

It's 2020 now! If you're reading this you made it through 2019! Yay! I decided to start 2020 with a chapter for ya so here you go. :) Any ways I don't know about you, but my New Years resolution is better communication skills, because I've been told I can be 'rude' or whatever the hell that means. ;) Any way please give me feed back, I love reading and responding to all of the comments! So by now! :)

Almost forgot, I don't own anything!