3- Wizards are real who knew?

Percy's POV

As I stood in front of the door I could tell something was wrong. I used the water molecules in the air to feel that there were five people in my moms apartment. That meant three more people besides my mom and Paul. I cautiously stepped through the door and was greeted by a glare from a tinier scrawnier looking me, a small smile from some Gandalf dude, and nervous smile from a werewolf, my moms and Paul's expressions were unreadable.

"Hello you must be Persuas Jackson?" Gandalf dude asked with a slight twinkle in his eyes that I found extremely creepily.

"Yes that's me, but I prefer Percy. Who are you anyways?" I asked trying to sound polite, but also trying to figure out how the hell he new my name.

"I am Dumbledore." He said pointing to himself. "That is Remus." He said pointing to the werewolf. "And that is Harry Potter." He said pointing to less cool me (dam I'm starting to sound like Apollo.) Any ways, less cool me was still glaring at me which I honestly had no clue why.

"Okay that's cool and all, but mind telling me why your here?" I asked still trying to sound polite, but I honestly didn't like less cool me, Harry was it, glaring at me inside my own apartment.

"Yes Yes of course you see this might come to a shock for you, but we are wizards we come from a school called Hogwarts where we teach people how to learn magic." He said looking at me for some sort of reaction. It honestly wasn't the weirdest thing I heard.He did however look shocked when I just shrugged and nodded to him to keep going.

Time skip

So after Double door got done telling me how I have another evil grandpa surprise surprise and how this evil wizard dude was the evilest wizard out there, and he happened to kill Harry's parents. I guess that explains why this Hairy dude was glaring and me, but still it's not nice to judge people on there ancestors. He hasn't even met me and he's already judging me. Any who, Dumbledore asked me if I wanted to learn at his school and here we are now.

"We have reason to believe that you posses this magical ability and we would like for you to come to our school and learn how to control this unimaginable power." He said like he already knew my answer.

"No thanks, but thanks." I said now that shocked everyone I had to stifle a laugh.

"You don't want unimaginable power?" He asked again very shocked when I shook my head.

"But you could possibly be the most powerful wizard out there you'll have people respect you." he said still very shocked by my response.

"I don't want respect or power, right now I honestly just want a normal life." I answered honestly. With that he nodded, but then went on.

"We hope you would change your mind and we'll give you a few minutes to talk it over with you'r family." Dumbledore said, man this guy can't take no for an answer, I guess I will have to talk it over with my mum. With that we went into a separate room to talk over what I should do.

Okay that's a wrap hope you enjoy I've got a lot of ideas for this so stick with me again this is still my first story so don't go too hard on me. Farewell then. :)