5- Meeting the Order.

I don't own anything :(

Percy POV

Percy went in his room to go pack his stuff. He packed

Ambrosia- You never know if your going to need it

Nectar- Just for emergencies

Like five hoodies- Why not it might it cold

Drachmas- For IM camp half blood, the hunters etc.

Some spare daggers- There easier to hide in hidden places for emergencies

Hygiene related things- Toothbrush, toothpaste, cologne, etc.

Clothing- You know shirts, pants, shorts etc.

and Riptide- obviously

Once he stuffed his stuff in the duffel bag and backpack he headed back to the living room where Double doors, Hairy, and Werewolf dude were waiting to take me to Pig Pimples.

"Are you all packed and ready to go?" Double doors asked him. I nodded.

"Let me just say goodbye to my mum and Paul."

"Of course, take all the time you need." He said with a smile. Weird.

Percy walked into the master bedroom remembering, that's where they went off to when he was talking to the Wizards.

<<Time skip to after Sally and Paul wish him good luck and to be safe.>>

When I'm done saying good byes saying I will try to IM them whenever I can.

"How are we even going to get there it's all the way in England?" I asked Dumbledore (Yay I said it right).

"Just grab onto my arm it's something called apparition, it's basically teleportation." He explains

"Oh cool!" Is by very intelligent answer. I could've sworn I heard Hairy mumble 'idiot' under his breathe, but I won't bring it up. I put my hand on his arm and all of the sudden I feel the swirling sensation, like my stomach is going through the laundry and it's going in circles. I open my eyes to find myself in a whole different environment. I see Harry looking over at me like he's expecting something.

"What?" I ask him.

"How are you not puking your guts out right now almost everyone pukes there first time doing apparition, this is your first time right?" He looks at me suspiciously. I nod my head.

"Yeah this is my first time, and I'm not almost everyone now am I?" I say giving him a pointed look. The truth is shadow travelling is like a bazillion times worse. Or course I'm not going to say that, but I've dealt with worst then in upset stomach.

We head into a building that looks like it's going to come down and fall on us any second. Gods if Annabeth saw this her architect mind will be freaking out. Gods Annnabeth. NO stop, don't think about her, she's happy and one day you'll get to see her again, but she would not be happy if I waste my life, one day we'll be together again, but that day is far far in the future.

Anyways we walk and there's a group of people waiting there.

A girl about my age with bushy hair clutching a book to her chest.

A tall boy about my age with freckles and orange hair.

A tall woman with straight posture and hair tied back in a tight bun.

A woman normal height with bubble gum hair which is very very bright.

Two twins with orange hair and a mischievous grin that reminds me of the Stoll brothers a can't bare to imagine what would happen if all of them met.