7- Diagon Alley Part 2

Harry's POV

Heart is pure!?!? Yeah right he probably put the damn ( ;) dam ) cat under some wickedly evil spell I cant believe she's falling for that charm he's using!!! Collect yourself Harry deep breath in deep breath in deep breath out I told myself. When we get to school he will be put in Slytherin house and you will show every one the true bastard he really is, then people will thank you for saving them against the new upcoming evil the is he-who-must-not-be-named grandchild and you will become the Hogwarts hero again without even starting yet. Easy as pie. You better watch yourself Perseus because I am watching you and as soon as you put a toe out of line I will be there and off to Azkaban to you. I grinned to myself, by the end of the year the Hogwarts students will be bowing to you.

Hermione's POV

Harrys been acting rather odd lately his first year he'd hate all the attention and now he's practically made himself king and makes every bask in his presence. Any ways after getting Percy his cat, we headed over to Ollivanders I wonder how that's going to go?

Percy's POV

We started heading towards a wand shop called Ollivanders, Harry took lead grumbling about something that awfully like 'cant believe she falling for that charm' and 'show everyone the true bastard he really is' I just can't believe he's getting so worked up about a cat. We step in the shop and he hear shuffling in the back, a man peeks his head out from a wall of boxed wands and walks up to us. His eyes widened when they land on me.

"Lord Perseus I didn't know you would be visiting today?" He asked. Harry chocked.

"LORD!!! He's no lord he's as helpful pen." I snicker inwardly as his word play. Yes, I have have a pen that does seam to be very helpful. Ollie hid a smile as well, you see I met a few years ago he's a son of Hecate and legacy of Hephaestus. I wink at him them give him the look that said 'not in front of them' he gave a slight nod of understanding and turned his attention back on the wands.

He leaves for a few seconds them came back with a box in his hand I take it out and hesitate, he gives me an encouraging nod, telling me to give it a wave, and wave is what I did. Well short story first he's going to need some new windows.

After what seemed like forever Ollie stared at me then made a beeline straight towards the back of the room and comes back with an ordinary looking wand box, but when I opened it, it was anything but. It was gorgeous. A torques-ish color with wave patterns coming from the tip to the top of the handle, and the handle had writing on it in Greek saying 'watch the little things; a small leak and sink a great ship' It's weird how much that saying compared to his life at the moment. Like just he other day before the whole wizard thing I was walking by a mechanic shop and remembered how Leo wanted to open a shop with Calypso or when I saw an the unfinished monuments on Olympus that Annabeth never got to finish, I wouldn't come out of my room for days. Just a simple thing like that broke me shattered me. It was crazy how much the phrase spoke my life

I gave the wand a wave and the air immediately filled with the smell of the ocean. It helped me relax after all that has been happening. The Ocean always seemed to soothe me even in the roughest of times. It really weird to, because if you think about it, the ocean seems to be more calming when it's most destructive. Maybe that's just the way of life peace is hidden in the toughest and most destructive of times.

Hmm... and I know the perfect cure from tough times...

Drum roll please......

**cue drum roll**

The

Cure

For

A