6- Diagon Alley Part 1

Don't own anything even tho that would be pretty cool

Percy POV

It's been a couple of days since I arrived, I'm usually just staying in the shadows no one talked to me, I talked to no one. Today Molly announced that we would be going to Diagon Alley. Apparently that's where we get all our supplies for the school year.

<<Time skip to Diagon Alley through the pub an the bricks and all that yada yada>>

I have to say it was pretty impressive. There were shops with moving toys and a book with teeth. There were shops with brooms (Zeus gave me a thumbs up for flying so yay!) and shops with owls, cats, and is that a toad? Anyway it was pretty cool.

"Close your mouth Percy or your going to catch some flies!" Ginny giggled. Her and Hermione were the only nice ones to me, Ron at least stopped glaring, but Harry's all glaring and scowling it's quite annoying really.

We head to this huge building which is suppose to be a bank called Gringotts. We head inside and and walk to the Goblin all the way down. We hear a lot of gasps on the way it's probably Harry apparently he's some sort of 'chosen one' one goblin goes as far as kneeling and bowing. I look over at Harry to see him smirking

"You may rise goblin." Harry says all smug. I thought he was suppose to be a hero people look up to, why would anyone want to follow someone who treats them like this.

"I do not bow to some smug brat," The goblin snapped. "No I'm bowing to the real hero the two time savior of the world, the one who's name monsters fear, the one who fell into the pit, the one who held up the sky." He smirks at Harry's expression the goblin glanced at me and I gave him the look saying 'Don't let them know, at least not yet.'. "But sadly I am not aloud to share this persons name, but beware Harry Potter there is more powerful wizards then you and this person has been through way more than you have so heed my warning 'chosen one' dial down your ego, or this year will not go good for you." All the wizards were speechless "Now do you have your keys?" Since Riddle was a descendant of Salazar Slytherin I get both of there money.

<<Time skip for after they are out of Gringotts with the money. :) >>

<<Time skip getting all the boring stuff that I didn't fell I would enjoy writing and you enjoy reading.>>

Next stop is pets! And I know exactly what to get! I walk through the door and hear a large DING! I make a bee line straight for the cats. Now don't get me wrong, I would much rather have a dog, but I have nothing against cats. I look around all the cats looking for the cat that stands out to me the most.

"Will you hurry up I have autographs to sign!" Harry whinged. Gods that goblin is right someone needs to bring down there ego.

"Who wanted your autograph?" There was a lot of bite in my voice, but I tried to cover it up with curiosity. Harry just rolled his eyes "Just hurry up you piece of rubbish." He said and turned on his heal and stalked out there door.

"Don't get your robes in a twist." I mumbled under my breath the last few days I've been trying extremely hard not to got all Persassy on him.

I turn around my attention back on the a cat that was rubbing and purring against my leg she was black with sea-green eyes. I knew this was the one. It was like it was a calling.I brings the cat to the register lady and shows her to the woman.

"Interesting." The register land said a shocked looked in her eyes. I frowned and asked her what the problem was. "Nothing it's just many have tried to earn that cats trust and failed miserably. That cat may look ordinary, but its anything but. It is a rare species of cat and it's said if you bond with it, it's unbreakable. These cats have three powers, the first is it is able to teleport to you in times you need her help, second is she can make herself bigger and way more scarier if she or you feel uneasy or threatened by something or someone, when doing that her coat is nearly indestructible. Lastly she can tell when people are lying and she'd give you sign in saying so. You must be capable of great things. I can tell you will become a great and powerful wizard, but your heart is pure. These cats don't ever bond with evil only the purest of hearts can bond with them, many have tried and many have failed." She says looking at her in awe.