Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

"My parents was a close friend of his... they introduce me to him when I was very young. When my parents passed away... he feels the need to protect me and the fact that I have these powers... he wanted to train me, so he took me in and raise me as his own" I said. He just looks at me... completely speechless. I just smile softly at him.

-Tony's Discovery-

Y/N P.O.V

Class is cancelled today. So I just stay at home. I was planning to spend some time with Peter, but he's on a mission. I don't know what his mission is. But it seems pretty serious.

I just lay on my bed, doing absolutely nothing... which is starting to get pretty boring. 'What should I do to pass time? Hm...' I thought to myself, as I stare at the ceiling.

Then I turn to my side, and spot my phone laying on the bed-side table. 'I wonder if Peter have finished his mission...' I thought again. Maybe I could give him a call. I reach out and grab my phone.

I was about to dial his number, but I stop myself. His mission could be dangerous... he could be on a battle right now... I can't distract him. I let out a sigh and place my phone back on the bed-side table.

Feeling too bored, I finally decided to take a walk and get some fresh air. I move and stand up, then I walk over to the wardrobe and pick out an outfit.

After I've decided on this outfit

After I've decided on this outfit. I walk towards the door and walk out of my room. Then I head downstairs.

"Dad?" I call out. "In here..." I heard him reply. I walk towards the kitchen where I heard him.

"Dad..." I said. He looks up at me and raise his eye-brow as he looks at me up and down. "Hm... you're dressing up as a boy. I'm guessing you're planning to go out?" He said. "Yeah... I'm bored... I need some fresh air..." I said, nodding my head. He hummed "okay... be back before dinner..." he said. I roll my eyes and wave at him. Then I walk out of the house and start walking.

Time-skip

I came back just before dinner time. I walk towards the dining room, where Pepper have prepared our dinner.

She looks up at me and smile. "Hey... welcome back..." she said. I smile at her and take a seat on the dining chair. She hands me a plate and I grab it from her. I look around and realize I haven't seen dad.

"Where's dad?" I asks. As if on cue, he enters the dining room and join us. He smiles at me and I return the smile. We start eating in silent.

After dinner, I excuse myself and head upstairs to my room. I change into my sleeping attire and walk towards my bed. I flop myself onto the bed and let out a sigh.

'I haven't heard from Peter since this morning... is he okay?' I thought to myself. Then I move to my side and close my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep. I hear knocking on the window. I open my eyes and turn towards the window. My eyes widened.

I hurriedly stand up and head towards the window. I open it and let him in. He stumbles in and I catch him. 

"Peter... what happened?" I asks. He seems pretty exhausted and there's cut all over his body. "I got into an battle with Vulture..." he said. Vulture... the bad guy he's been trying to catch.

I help him up and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I lead him to my bed, I lay him down gently.

I place my hand on his chest and a soft f/c light emitted from my hand. Then the light covers his whole body. I just smile as the cut starts healing. Once I'm done... he's all good.

"How did you do that?" He asks. "It's a power I copy from one of my rival back then... I decided to copy it permanently so I could heal the injured Avenger..." I said. He hums and nod his head.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down, until I'm laying on top of him... with my head against his chest.

"Uh... What are you doing?" I question. "I miss you... so just let me hold you..." he said. "Hm... okay..." I said. He just holds me tighter. I smile at this. Being in his arms... always gives me a sense of comfort. It's almost as if... all the bad things have drifted away. That's why this guy meant everything to me.

"What do you think you're doing??" I jump at the sudden voice. I pull away and turn towards the door. "Dad..." I gasps.

"You have some serious explaining to do, young lady..." he said, sternly. I look at Peter, then back at my dad. "I... uh..." I stutter. He cross his arms across his chest, looking at me with a serious expression. "What's going on between you two that I don't know about? Are you two a thing?" He said.

I stand up as did Peter. He stands next to me and looks really nervous. With a new found confidence, I gently held his hand. Peter turns his head to look at me in shock. I smile at him and turns to look at Dad.

"Yeah... dad, we are..." I said. But his face didn't look so pleased. "Kid... get outta here..." he said. "But dad!" I try to protest, but he cuts me off. "Now! Get out of here!!" He yells at Peter. Peter jumps at his outburst and pulls his hand away from me.

He looks at me apologetically. "Bye, Y/N... I guess, I'll see you later" he said. I try to interject, but he's already out of my room.

"Peter..."

*to be continued*