Chapter 21

Previously on Chapter 20

Peter walks up to me and pulls me into a kiss. "See? I told you it wasn't so bad" he said. I smile at him "yeah... and you're right... I'm just being paranoid... looks like I'm worried for nothing..." I said. He responded with a smile and leans in for another kiss, everyone around us starts to cheer even more.

-Perform For Us!-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of alarm from my phone. I click it to turn it off. 'Welp... time for school. Better get ready now before I got late...' I thought to myself.

I rub my eyes to try and shake away the sleepiness. I move to stand up and start to stretch a bit to get rid of the stiffness on my back.

I head to the bathroom and start my morning routine. Starts with showering.

After I'm done showering. I head back to my room and to my wardrobe to try and pick an outfit for the day.

 I head back to my room and to my wardrobe to try and pick an outfit for the day

After I'm settled with an outfit, I grab my backpack and head out. Then I start making my way to school.

As I was walking, I hear someone calling my name. I stop and turn around, to see Peter running towards me. I wait for him to catch up to me.

He pants a bit when he reaches me and smile at me. I smile at him. He walks towards me and pulls me closer to him. "Good morning baby..." he said, giving my lips a soft peck. "Morning..." I said, looping my arms around his neck. Then he leans in to place a gentle and passionate kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and tilt my head a little to deepened the kiss.

We pull away for air. He leans his forehead against mine. "Now let's head to school before we're late..." he said. I nod my head in agreement. He pulls away from and and grab my hand. Then we start walking towards school.

Time-skip

It's now time for our homeroom teacher to come. "So... have you guys decided who's going to perform for this class?" He asks.

I was beyond shock when all of them points at me. I look around at every single one of them. I point at myself. "W-wait... me?" I said.

"Yupp!" One of them said. "B-but why me??" I questions. One of them took out their phone and start playing a video. I was shock when I hear the familiar sound of myself.

"W-wait... how did y-you g-get that??" I asks in shock. He points at Peter. "He shares it to all of us..." he said. I turn to look at Peter. He just smile innocently at me. I sigh at this.

"So? Will you perform for us, Y/N?" The teacher asks me. I turn to look at him. "Um... I uh..." I stutter. The class starts cheering for me to say yes.

'Curse me for being too nice...' I thought to myself and let out a sigh. "Alright fine..." I said. They starts to cheer at me.

The bell rings and the teacher dismiss us. I'm the first to walk out of the class, with Peter close behind me.

"Are you mad?" He asks, as he grab my hand. I sigh softly "no... I'm just shock..." I said. He let out a sigh of relief. I just roll my eyes at him. "Such a dork..." I said, making him laugh at me.

He pulls me into a hug. "I just want you to be more open up, baby... you have a talent... you should show it off..." he said in a hush tone. I smile as I lean more into his chest. "I know... thank you Peter... I appreciate everything you've done for me..." I said, smiling happily at him. He smiles and pulls me into a kiss.

We pull away for air. "So... have you think of what song you're going to show later on?" He asks. "Right now... no... not yet... wait... when is the show again?" I asks. "About 2 weeks from now..." he answers. I nod in understantment.

At Night

I lay in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. "What song should I be singing later..." I questioned to myself. I turn to lay on my side and sigh softly. I close my eyes and try to sleep, but fail.

I groan in frustration and sit up. I grab my guitar and start to play some random song.

After playing several songs. I'm finally settled on a song. It will be about how I feel without Peter with me.

I smile as I already know what song to sing. Now I can finally get some sleep. I glance at the clock to see its already past mid-night.

I place my guitar back to it's place and lay back down on my bed. Closing my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

It's weekend today... which means I have no class. I just lay in my bed for a while, before starting to feel very bored.

The sound of my phone ringing snaps me out of my thought. I pick it up and look at the ID. A smile appears on my face after I know who's calling. I pick it up and brought my phone close to my ear.

"Hey Pete..." I said. "Hi babe... whatcha doin right now?" He said. "I'm doing nothing at the moment..." I said. He hummed in respond. "Wanna go for a walk around the park?" He ask. "Yeah sure... I'm going to get ready now" I said. "Okayy... see you in a bit... byee... I love you" he said. I smile "I love you too, Peter... byeee" I said. Then the phone call ends. 

I get up and start getting ready to meet with Peter. I choose to dress casually today.

I met him at the park. He have his hands behind his back. I look at him, confused. "What's that behind your back, Peter?" I asks. He grins and pulls out a gorgeous boquet of f/f (Fave Flower) from behind. "These are you... my lovely girl..." he said, winking. Which makes me blush deep scarlet. He laughs and pulls me into a kiss.

"So... have you decide what song yet?" He asks. After we pull away from our kiss. I just grin at him. "You'll see..." I said and laugh when he pouts at me. I pinch his cheek softly "such a cutie~" I cooed soflty, making him blush.

We spend the whole day around the park. Talking, laughing and joking around... feeling happy around each other.

*to be continued*

A/N : here it is! My first story back as an author after missing for 4 months... sorry again about that guys... and please never grow tired to support me... see you in the next chapters! Byeeee....