Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

He help me lay down, and tuck himself in next to me. I snuggle up to him as I wrap my arm around his waist and a hand on his chest. "Get some sleep... you need to rest... I love you, Y/N..." he said. I smile even though he couldn't see it and close my eyes. "Goodnight, Peter... I love you too..." I said. Then slowly, I fall into a deep slumber. Once again feeling content and calm in the arms of the guy I love with all my heart.

My everything...

-Back To School-

Y/N P.O.V

It took me weeks to get better. Wow... didn't know I'd break down that much. Until that day... I never really knew how much Peter actually meant to me. But this gives me the answer. Now I know that Peter meant the world to me.

Since I'm better now, I can finally go back to school. So I move and stand up from my bed, then head towards the bathroom to start my morning routine.

After my shower. I head back towards my room and pick out an outfit.

"Yeah

"Yeah... I think this one will be okay..." I say to myself. Then I grab my back and walk out of my room. I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen.

Dad is sitting on the dinning room. While Pepper is making breakfast. She notice me entering the room, so she turn to look at me. She gives me a soft smile. "Good morning, sweetie..." she said. I smile at her "morning..." I said. Then I walk towards the dining table and take a seat on an empty one.

"Y/N... are you sure you're fit enough to attend school today?" Dad asks. I look at him and nod my head. He reach out towards me to place his hand on my forehead, but I dodge it. "Yeah... I think so..." I said. "If you're not well... get some more rest" he said. I shake my head. "No... I can't do that, dad... I have been absent for weeks... I'll get left far behind if I keep on being absent... don't worry... I'll be fine..." I said, as Pepper place a plate of omelette in front of me. I smile at her as a thank you and she pat my head.

After eating my breakfast. I say bye to Dad and Pepper. I grab my back and head towards the front door.

I open the door only to jump back in fright, letting out a shriek. Peter is standing there, in front of the door. I place my hand on my chest and punch his shoulder.

Dad comes running towards me. "Y/N! What's wrong?? I heard your scream" he said in panic. "First of all... don't call me Y/N when I'm in this form. Second, I'm fine... it's just Peter.... he scared the living day lights out of me" I said a I glare at Peter. Who looks like he's trying to stop himself from laughing. Dad just chuckle and walk back in.

He wince in pain. "Ouch... you're the only one that can hurt me... well... among our friends... since you know what" he said. "Yeah... I know..." I said.

"What are you doing here?" I said. He place his hand in his pocket and shrug his shoulder. "W-well... I have a feeling that you're going to attend today... so yeah... I just want to come by and walk with you to school" he said. "Awww... how sweet of you..." I said, making him blush.

"Don't do that in public Y/N... you're dressing as a boy! It'll look weird..." he said. "Alright... alright... sorry..." I said, still chuckling.

He rolls his eyes and looks at his watch. "Let's go! We're going to get late!" He said. "Oh! Okay!!" I said. I close the door behind me and we start running.

After a while of running, we finally made it to school just in time as the bell just started to ring.

I look at Peter as he looks back at me. "Well... that was a close one..." I said. He lets out a soft laugh. "Yeah... you're right..." he said. "Come on... let's head to class now... it's gonna start any second now" I said. "Yeah... lets go..." he said.

I open the door to our class. As soon as I enter, the girls started to scream. "B/N!!!! We missed you!" "Yeah! Where've you been??" "You've been absent for weeks!" More and more girls starts to scream out. I let out a sigh and ignore them.

Then I just walk towards my seat and sit down. Soon the teacher walks in and looks at me. "Oh... Mr. L/N... I see you have return now... care to explain why you've been absent these past weeks?" He said. "Um... sorry sir... I've been sick..." I said.

I heard gasps from the girls. "Are you okay, B/N?" "Do you need some care? Cause I'll gladly do so!" "No I will!" "No!! Me!!" More and more girls starts to scream.

"SILENCE!!!" The teacher yells out, which makes the girls instantly shuts up. I internally thank the teacher for shutting them up, because they are getting on my nerve.

"Oh... good to see you're better then..." he said to me, in which I return with a smile. Then the lesson starts.

Time-skip

The bell rings, indicating the end of the lesson and it's now time for lunch. I pack my stuff and stand up, strapping my bag over my shoulder.

"Lets go, B/N..." Peter said. I nod my head and we both head towards the cafeteria.

When we get there. I take a seat on the available table and look at Peter. "You go and grab your meal... I'll wait here.." I said. He shakes his head "no. You go first..." he said. "No Peter..." I said. He leans down "ladies first..." he whispers. I smile "Well... the thing is... I'm a boy in this school... so? You go first..." I said. Peter just huffed and walk towards the stall to buy his meal.

First day back to school... not bad.

*to be continued*