Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

He looks at me apologetically. "Bye, Y/N... I guess, I'll see you later" he said. I try to interject, but he's already out of my room.

"Peter..."

-Sick-

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as Peter left, I turn to look at Dad in anger. I send him a hard glare. Which makes him looks at me in surprise. "What do you think you're doing, dad?!" I yell at him. "Hey! I should be the one being angry right now! What do YOU think you're doing with Peter?? Since when are you two going out??" He yells back at me. "It's about a month ago..." I said. His jaw dropped. "A month?? You've hid this from me for a month??" He yells.

"Dad... I can take care of myself okay?? You can't tell me what to do!" I scream at him. "Of course I can! You're my daughter!" He said. I shake my head "no... I'm adopted... you're not my real father... my real father has passed away. If you're my father... you would not have push away the guy I love! The guy that's been nothing but kind to me. He's the reason I'm slowly recovering from my phobia... he's my cure!" I said. His eyes widened at what I just said.

"Y-Y/N... I'm s-sorry... I-" I shake my head as I raise my hand. "Just get out! Leave me alone!" I scream. "Y/N..." he tries to say again. But my cover my ears to block out what he's trying to say. "No! Just get out!!" I scream again.

Tony P.O.V

I didn't know Peter meant that much to her. Oh Lord... what have I done. Y/N started screaming as she clutch her head.

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" I said, holding her by the shoulders. But she shakes her head and continue to scream. Then she falls limp into my arms.

"Help!!" I scream. Then Pepper comes running in. "Honey! What's wrong?" She said in panic. "Help first... I'll explain to you later" I said. She nods her head. As I pick Y/N up and lay her on the bed.

"What exactly happened?" Pepper asks me. I just stare at Y/N in sadness. I am a horrible... horrible father. She's right I am not suit to be her dad.

Time-skip

Y/N ended up having a fever. I've been trying anything to make her feel better. But she just refuses to do anything. She also refuse to take medication.

Day by day... her condition just get worse. If this goes on... she'll- no! I shouldn't be thinking that way. I have to find a solution to help her!

Pepper is currently trying to get Y/N to eat. But Y/N is being stubborn. She just didn't touch any of the food.

"Y/N... sweetie, please... eat something. You need the energy to feel better..." I said. "Why do you care?" She said as she looks away from me. I sit down on the bed next to her. "Of course I care about you, Y/N... it's true that I am not your real dad... but you're very precious to me... you need to understand that..." I said.

Y/N P.O.V

I scoff hearing what he just said. "If you REALLY care about me... you wouldn't push away Peter... when you knew he meant so much to me!" I scream at him. Then I start coughing badly.

I feel a hot liquid on my hand. I pull it away to see a stain of red. My blood. I stare at it wide-eyed. Then I start to cough more.

Pepper hurriedly grabs some water for me. "Here... sweetie... drink some..." she said. But instead of drinking the water. I push her hand away. "Leave me alone!" I screams. Then I falls back on the bed, unconscious.

Tony P.O.V

Tears starts to brim my eyes. Pepper walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Shh... it's going to be okay..." she whispers in my ear. I shake my head "I'm such a horrible dad, aren't I?" I said.

"Honey... no... you're just trying to protect her... Peter being Spider-man... means he will be facing a lot of danger. You just wanted to protect Y/N. But you need to understand one thing... Y/N needs Peter in order to be better. He is her only chances to recover, Honey" she said.

I thought about it, then nod my head. She's right... Y/N needs Peter. I can't be selfish.

"I'm gonna call him and ask him to come here..." I said. Pepper nods her head as I stand up and take out my phone from my pocket. I dial his number and wait for him to answer the call.

Peter P.O.V

I'm sitting in class, deep in thought. No matter how hard I try to focus on the lesson, my mind would always drift off back to Y/N.

It's been 2 weeks and there are no sign of her. Oh God... I wish she's okay. I don't want anything to happen to her. She meant so much to me. Please God. Let her be okay..

I was snapped out of my thought when my phone start vibrating inside my pocket. I quietly take out my phone to see Mr. Stark is the one calling me. I raise my hand.

"Yes? Mr. Parker?" The teacher said. "Um... I'm sorry for interrupting... but I have a phone call... and it's important" I said. The teacher lets me walk out. So I do just that.

I tap the red button and place my phone on my ear. I swallow my saliva and try to ease myself. "U-Uh... hello, M-Mr. Stark?" I said. "Peter! Oh thank goodness... can you please come here now? It's Y/N..." he said. "What? What happened to her??" I said as panic start to rise up. "She's having a high fever and she's not waking up... she keeps mumbling your name... please come... I don't know what to do..." he said. "Of course, Mr. Stark... I'm on my way..." I said. The line went dead and I re-enter the class.

I told the teacher that I have to leave the school ground for urgent matter. He agrees and hand me a permission to leave slip. Then in an instant, I broke into a sprint towards the avenger tower.

Y/N... please be okay...

*to be continued*