A/N

Hello everyone... First of all... I wanna say I'm so SO sorry... I've been missing for the past 4 months without any news whatsoever...

The truth is... I've been through a hard time... a really REALLY hard time and it's a lot worst than what I have ever experienced before...

I was SO pressured after what happened that day... that I asked my parents to just take away all my gadgets... because I want to cut all contacts with everyone...

I'm very sorry that I don't even give you guys heads up. I just can't think of anything at all that time... I feel so bad for making you guys wait for my updates... I'm so SO sorryyy!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna share what happened.... my appearance on this A/N is just as a sign that I'm back... I don't wanna remember what happened these 4 months that I have been absent... talking about it would only relive those bad memories.... so sorry about that...

But I just wanna let you guys know that I'm doing fine now.... I'm still recovering from my trauma... but I'm fine....

Lastly... thank you so much for those of you my dear dearest readers who's been patiently waiting for me to show up and write the stories for you...

You guys are the BEST readers an amateur author like me could ever ask for...

I love you guys so much! My Readers... My Fans... and My Supporters....

P.S Now that I'm back... prepare to be amaze with my story!!! I'll try my best to make a good story since I've been gone for 4 months... sorry for the lacking later on...