Chapter 22

A/N: I'm currently on Vacation right now... at Genting High Land.

 at Genting High Land

Just arrived today. I'll be here for the next couple of days... I am doing so so much better... thank you for being very supportive guys....

If you ever meet me here... don't ever hesitate to say hello. I love saying hello...

Now to the story!!!

Previously on Chapter 21

We spend the whole day around the park. Talking, laughing and joking around... feeling happy around each other.

-Performing-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up early to practice, since tomorrow will be the day of my performance at the school's talent show.

I feel so nervous... what if I chickened out at the day of the performance? No... I can't do that... everyone is counting on me.

I keep practising every chances I get. I wanna make sure I'm giving my best performance tomorrow. I don't wanna make anyone feel dissapointed.

A phone call broke me out of my concentration in the middle of practising.

I grab my phone and picks up the call once I check who it is. "Hi babe~" Peter said. "Hello..." I said. "Y/N? Is something wrong? Why do you sound so gloomy?" He asks, I can hear the worriness in his tone. "I-I'm o-okay" I said, but the crack on my voice told him otherwise.

"Baby... I know you... you're bad at lying..." he said. That is when I start to burst into tears. "I-it's about tomorrow, Pete... W-what if I make a mistake? Or worse! What if I chickened out even before performing..." I said. "W-woah... hey.... don't cry babe... hold on... I'm coming okay?" He said. "Okay..." I said. He hung up and I place my phone on the bed. I clutch my head as I continue to cry.

After about 5 minutes Peter came through the balcony. I open the door and he instanly enters, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Shhh... it's okay... Y/N... baby, relax... just relax.... I'm sure you will do just fine..." he cooed in my ear.

Slowly I start to calm down. He pulls away from the hug and stare into my eyes. "Let's go for a walk... to get your mind off of it for a while..." he said. I just nod my head, agreeing. He waits for me as I head to the bathroom to get ready.

Once I'm done, I walk back out. Peter stands up "come... let's go" he said. I place my hand on his and we leave the house.

We just walk around the town for a bit. Peter turns to me after a while. "So... how is it? Did you feel a lot calmer now?" He asks as he removes his hand from mine and wraps it around my shoulder. I smile at him "I'm better now... thanks to you" I said. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I turn to face him and wrap my arms around his neck.

Peter is always been there for me... I don't know what I would have been without him.... he' everything to me...

Time-skip

Today I'll be performing for the school's talent show. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm beyond anxious.

Peter is standing next to me with his arm around my shoulders. "Relax, babygirl... you'll do just fine..." he said. We're wearing our dance outfit, because I manage to convince Peter to perform with me. I know he's good at dancing.

"Are you not nervous?" I asks. "Not quite..." he said. I just hum in respond.

"Next will be the sweetest couple of our shool... Y/N and Peter!!!" The MC yells out. The crowd starts to cheer.

Peter give my hand a soft squeeze to comfort me. I turn to him and smile softly. I take a deep breath and we starts to walk towards the stage hand in hand.

Once we stand in the middle of the stage. Peter and I give each other a nod. I signal the DJ and the light starts to go dim. Then the music starts.

A

/N: From the movie Make Your Move starring my fav k-pop solo idol BoA
Song : Let Me In

Singer : Michael Corcoran

I jump into his arms at the end of thr song and he catch me, carrying me bridal style. We smile at each other.

He puts me down on my feet and we bows at the audience. "Now Y/N is going to sing us a song.... I don't know what song, because she refuses to tell me" he said, pouting at the last part which makes me giggle. "Let's give a big round of applause for my lovely girl, Y/N!!!" He screams. Then he gives my cheek a soft peck, then walks down the stage.

I just giggle at his dorkiness and shake my head. "That's my Peter for you..." I said. Making everyone laugh.

Then I walk towards a chair and take a seat. I grab my guitar and adjust the tune. Then I pull the mic closer to my lips. "Alright everyone... I will present this song to Peter... my beloved boyfriend... I love you, Pete..." I said, blowing a kiss his way. Then I start playing the song.

It's just you and me
And there's no one around
Feels like I'm hanging by a thread
It's a long way down
I've been trying to breathe
But I'm fighting for air
I'm at an all-time low, with no place to go
But you're always there

As I reach the ref part, I turn to where Peter is sitting and continues to sing.

When everything falls apart
And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet
You like me the best, when I'm a mess
When I'm my own worst enemy
You make me feel beautiful
When I have nothing left to prove
And I can't imagine... how I'd make it through

There's no me without you...

Soon the song comes to an end. I smile as tears streams down my cheeks. Peter runs up the stage and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, crying into his shoulder.

"There's no me without you, Pete... I'm here now thanks to you... you're everything to me and I love you so much" I said. He tightens his hug. "I love you too, Y/N... so freakin' much..." he said.

*to be continued*