Chapter 23

A/N: I'm trying to learn how to wear make up.

Here it is

Here it is... how do you think? Do I look okay? I just wear a bit lipstick, eyebrow, and eye-shadow, as well as a bit of blush on. I don't want to over-done it. Still want to look natural. If you guys didn't know yet... I'm a big believer of natural beauty. Before wishing for someone to love you... you have to love yourself. By being natural is one of them... because it meant you love what you look like. Okay now... let's begin the story...

Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 22

"There's no me without you, Pete... I'm here now thanks to you... you're everything to me and I love you so much" I said. He tightens his hug. "I love you too, Y/N... so freakin' much..." he said.

-A Lazy Day With Peter-

Y/N P.O.V

Peter is laying next to me on the bed, in his room. I came to visit him this morning and we've been in this position since. I was actually asking him to go out for a walk with me, but he said he's lazy and tired because of all the mission he's going to as Spider-Man. So I just go alone with him and lay next to him.

Peter is laying on his back, with his arms is around me. I laid my head on his chest with my arms around his waist. I smile at the sound of his heart-beating.

"I can feel you smiling, Y/N..." he said. This makes me giggle and looks up at him. "Is that what Aunt May call Peter tingle?" I asks. He groans "oh come on! Not you too! Seriously, why would Aunt May even name it that! Gosh!!" He whines. Which makes me giggle even more.

Aunt May have found out his identity as Spider-Man a while ago. Surprisingly, she let him be Spider-Man. I was so surprise when she said she's okay with it... but I know she's a bit reluctant.

"Can you stop laughing, babe?" He asks. "Hm... let me think... pfft... no" I said, this time laughing louder. "Hmmm... not gonna stop laughing, huh? Okay... I'll make you not stop..." he said, evilly. I try get up, knowing perfectly well what he's going to do. But he caught me before I could even get up. Then he starts tickling me.

I burst out laughing, until my stomach starts to hurt a little. "Hahhahaha! Okay! Okay! I give up!!! I'll s-stop laughing... c-cut it out!!" I yell out, practically wheezing. He chuckles and stops.

I try to even out my breathing. "Ah sheesh... are you trying to kill me or something... I can't breathe for a moment there..." I said, placing my hand on top of my chest. "Noooo.... I wouldn't!" He said, holding onto me tightly. He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

I place my hand on his side and starts to tickle him. He burst out laughing, trying to get me to stop and since I'm not as evil as he is.... I stopped.

He wheeze a little, making me giggle. "Wow... you just love to take revenge..." he said. "Yeah... but I'm not as evil as you..." I said. "I'm not evil! I'm as sweet as an angel..." he said, mimicking the golden ring on his head. This makes me burst out laughing. "Suuure sure..." I said. He pouts at me. "Aweee... yes you are. My sweet little angel" I cooed. He laughs and pulls me into a tight hug.

His stomach starts to grumble. "Well... someone's hungry..." I tease him. His cheeks turns bright pink. I get up and pulls him up with me. "Let's go to the kitchen... I'll cook something for you..." I said. He grins happily and walks with me to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asks. "Anything is fine... whatever you cook taste amazing..." he said. "You're not helping..." I said, rolling his eyes. He chuckles "okay okay... I want some pastas..." he said. "Alright... pasta it is..." I said. I start to take out all the ingredients I need. I've helped Aunt May to cook once, so I know where everything is.

Then I start cutting some onion and start cooking. I start stirring the sauce. I jump when I feel a pair of arms around my waste.

I turn my head slightly to see Peter, grinning at me. "Seriously... you're such a sneaky dork..." I said. He chuckles and snuggle into me more. I place my free hand on top of his, while the other kept stirring the sauce.

After a while of cooking, I finally finished the meal. I turn to Peter who is still clinging onto me. "Can you help set the table, please?" I asks. "Hm? Sure..." he said, pulling away from me.

His eyes lit up at the sight of the pasta

His eyes lit up at the sight of the pasta. "It looks so good!!" He said. "Well... what are you waiting for... dig in!" I said. He didn't wait any longer and take some on his plate, then start eating a mouthful.

"Woah woah woah! Slow down... you're going to choke!" I said. He chuckles and swallow. "Sorry... it just taste so good!" He said. "Yeah... but still... you need to eat slowly..." I said. "Okay..." he said. Then we continue to eat. He eats slower this time. I smile as I watch him eat.

After eating I grab all the dirty dishes and starts washing the dish. Peter walks next to me and starts helping. Then being the mischievous he is. He grabs a hand full of soap, then he place them on top of my head. "Peter!!!" I exclaim. He laughs and starts to run away. "That dork..." I said. I quickly finish up and head to the living room.

He's sitting on the couch. I know I wouldn't be able to scare him, giving him being Spider-Man. He have a strong sense on his surrounding. So I just run up behind him and jump on his back.

He groans and laughs at the same time. "What day is this? Mess with Y/N day?" I said. He laughs and pulls me into his lap. "I just love messing with you, baby..." he said, nudging his nose to mine. I roll my eyes at him, making him chuckle and pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes and kiss him back softly.

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. Then he stares deeply into my eyes. "God I love you... I love you so much, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Pete... thank you so much for always being there for me..." I said. He smiles happily and pulls me in for another kiss.

I really can't imagine my life without Peter... he's everything to me

*to be continued*