Friends or Lovers

That night, Gemma was trying to sleep in bed, until she heard a suspicious noise coming from outside. Gemma slowly, but quietly got out of bed to check on it.

She opened the door and followed the noise, which lead to Jasper's room. Gemma gently and quietly knocked on his door. "Jasper? Jasper, is that you?", she whispered.

But there was no answer, so Gemma opened the door and saw Jasper, sleeping in bed. She slowly walks in and shuts the door behind her.

She tip-toed towards his bed and kneeled down beside him. She stroke his hair for a while and looked at him, sleeping so peacefully. Gemma leans down to his face, attempting to kiss him.

As she leans closer and closer, Jasper suddenly woke up and violently grabbed her by the neck, strangling her.

Gemma was shocked, holding onto his hands, trying to break free from his grip, but blacks out, as she was strangled to death.

Suddenly, Jasper woke up in horror, "Gemma!", he cried. He looked to his right and Gemma wasn't there. Turns out it was a nightmare. Then the door opens and Gemma comes in.

"Jasper? You are alright?", Gemma asked, as she ran to him. "You're ok!", he cried. "Of course I'm ok. I heard you screaming for me!", Gemma cried. "I tried to kill you.", Jasper cried.

"What? No! You just had a nightmare, Jase. I know you'll never hurt me, ever.", Gemma sighed, as she held his face with her hands. "You're the best of me, Jase. You always have.", Gemma sighed.

Jasper looked at her, then held her hands off his face. He then kisses her, which took her a surprise. "Oh.", Gemma sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.", Jasper replied.

"No, it's ok." Gemma replied. Jasper looked at her and she kisses him back. "I've been wanting to do that since I've known you.", Jasper sighed. Gemma began to smile.

"I've was wondering when you're going to do it.", she sighed. So, Jasper asked Gemma to be his girlfriend and of course, she said yes. Jasper escorts Gemma back to her room, so he could say goodnight to her.

"Wait.", he sighed, as he pulled her close to him and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight, Gem.", Jasper replied. "Goodnight.", she smiled, as she goes back into her room.

The next day, Gemma was in the kitchen, having a hot chocolate, while daydreaming about Jasper, then Maddie comes in. "Morning Gem.", Maddie replied. But Gemma didn't answer as she kept thinking about Jasper.

"Hello, earth to Gemma!", Maddie called out, waving her hand in front of Gemma's face. Then, Gemma stopped day dreaming. "Huh? What?", she asked. "I said good morning.", Maddie replied.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking.", Gemma replied. "Thinking of what?", Maddie asked. Then Jasper walked in. "Morning ladies.", Jasper replied, as he grabs a mug and gets some water from the fridge.

As Jasper gets himself a drink, Maddie noticed the way Gemma looks at him and realised that Jasper is the one she's thinking about. Jasper then leaves for his training.

"You like him, don't you?", Maddie asked. "What?", Gemma asked. "Come on, Gem. I saw the way you looked at him. You like him!", Maddie replied. "Well, yes.", Gemma replied. "Then, tell him.", Maddie replied.

"I already did, and we already kissed.", Gemma replied. Maddie's eyes went big. "What? It's great!", Maddie cried. "So you're together now?", Maddie asked.

"Yes.", Gemma sighed. "Very happy for you.", Maddie replied, as she gives Gemma a hug. Then, Selina walking and saw them. "What's all this fuss about?", Selina asked.

Gemma and Maddie breaks of their embrace quickly. "Nothing!", both of them said. "Let's go, training starts now.", Selina replied, as she takes them for training.

6 MONTHS LATER...