The News Is Out

That night, Gemma fell asleep next to Jasper's bedside, resting her head on bedside, and her hand holding onto his. Suddenly, Jasper woke up and saw Gemma, sleeping next to him.

Jasper raise his other hand up and stroke Gemma's hair, which made her woke up. "Jase, hey. How are you feeling?", Gemma asked. "I'm alright. How are you?", Jasper replied.

"I'm ok. I was so scared. I thought I lost you.", Gemma cried, Jasper pulls her into his arms as she cries. "It's ok, Gem. I'm so sorry that I almost hurt you.", Jasper sighed.

Gemma and Jasper looked at each other for a while until they reconcile with a kiss. The next day, Jasper and Gemma walked into the kitchen together, where Ben and Maddie were having breakfast.

"Morning guys.", Jasper greeted. "Oh hello. How are you feeling?", Ben asked. "I'm ok.", Jasper replied. Then Maddie serve him a plate of breakfast and glass of orange juice. "Thanks, Mads", Jasper replied.

Jasper and Gemma enjoys their breakfast, while talking with Ben and Maddie, until Selina calls out for them. "Everyone, meet me at the study room right away!", Selina called out.

The teens rushed into the study room, where Selina is sitting at Charles' desk. "Ok, there's something that you all gotta see.", Selina replied. She switched on the big screen television and the news was on.

It shows a news reporter reporting four missing teenagers, who disappeared in a rainforest. The teens were shocked when they're in fact the missing teens that the police were looking for.

"This is a disaster. Our families and the police have been looking for us and we didn't know. We completely forgot that we were missing and our families back home!", Jasper cried. Selina then switched off the television.

"The police and your families have been searching for you around this area for weeks, maybe months. But it's too dangerous for them when Anna is around. But I need all of your help to defeat Anna and destroy the Lightning Nation for good, and you may return to your homes and to your families.", Selina replied.

The teens gave a huge sigh and is confused at what to do next. "Right, if we all want to go home and back to our families, we must defeat Anna and take down the Lightning Nation for good, they've caused so much damages over the years and it's time to take them down.", Jasper replied.

The other agreed if they wanted to go home. "Selina, we'll do everything we can to defeat Anna and take down the Lightning Nation for good and we'll be on our way back home soon.", Jasper said.

"Thank you, and I know you can do this and the Master knows you can too.", Selina smiled. Everyone began to start training even more harder than their last training, so they could become stronger before they face off the Lightning Nation.

In time, they were strong enough and was ready to battle against the Lightning Nation. "We're ready.", Jasper replied and the others, including Selina agreed.

That night after dinner, Selina and the others were cleaning up the dishes before heading to bed. Gemma went on a night stroll in the rainforest and found a paster on a tree. She ripped it off and looked at it.

On the poster it has four images of four people, which is her, Jasper, Ben and Maddie, reported missing. Gemma was horrified.

"This is getting worse than we expected.", she said to herself, before running back to the hideout as fast as she could.