The Death of the Master

Jasper struggles to break free from the apprentice, until Gemma intervenes, using her water powers to flush the apprentice off Jasper.

"Hey, you! Get off of him!", she yelled, making a huge wave of water that flew into the air. Jasper was able to break free and tackled the apprentice.

Then a massive wave of water hit Jasper and the apprentice's knife nicks onto Jasper's face, leaving him a scar. Selina was horrified as Jasper has been cut by the poisoned knife.

Gemma was horrified too, at what she had done. "Your face! Jasper, I am so sorry!", she cried. "It's nothing! Don't worry about me!", Jasper yelled. "My apprentice! Retreat, now!", Anna yelled.

Anna, the apprentice and Lightning Nation warriors began to retreat and they leave the hideout. Anna looks back at the hideout as everyone retreats, "I love you, Charlie, I love you.", she sighed before retreating.

Jasper and the others ran back to Charles, who was badly injured. Ben rests his head on his lap, while Jasper was by his side. "You'll be alright, Grandpa.", he replied. "Selina, heal with your powers.", Jasper asked.

But Selina just stood there and didn't said a word. "What are you waiting for? Do something!", Jasper cried. "Jasper, it's ok. I have chosen to die, rather than to be healed. I had a good life and it's time for me to go.", Charles sighed.

"No.", Jasper cried. "It's alright. Take care of this team and take care of Selina for me, you mustn't blame for this. Please don't blame her. Promise me, promise me that you'll never blame Selina for this.", Charles sighed.

"I promise, Grandpa.", Jasper sighed. "Good boy. Now I'm gonna go and be with my wife, who will be waiting for me. I'm glad to see you again, Jasper and I will miss you so much. ", Charles sighed.

Charles then took off his jade pendant from his neck and gave it Jasper. "Here, take this. It's yours now.", he sighed. Jasper takes it in his hands and grips it tight. Then Charles, placed all four of the teens hands together.

"Remember, combine your elements together against your opponents and power of water, earth, fire and air will become the most powerful magic of all. Lead this group, Jasper and Anna will be defeated. Remember these words; believe in magic, believe in love...", Charles sighed.

He then took his last breath and dies. Jasper lost the grip of Charles's hand as it began to rain heavily. "No. No!", he cried. Gemma embraces him as he cries and Maddie joins Ben's side, while Selina gave Charles a kiss on the forehead.

The next morning, Charles' body was placed in a tomb, near the hideout, as his body is placed inside a coffin and he was dressed in his fire element uniform. "Rest in peace, my master.", Selina sighed. Every day, Jasper would come and visit Charles' tomb and stood there for a long time.

One day, while visiting his tomb, Gemma joins Jasper, who held hands with her. "Are you Ok?", she asked. Jasper looked at her and the cut on his face became bright green, including his right eye. Gemma was horrified of what she saw.

"I'm alright Gem. It was me that put us all in danger and got Grandpa killed.", Jasper sighed. "Oh, Jasper.", Gemma sighed, as she held his scarred face with her hand.

But Jasper angrily flicks her hand off his face. "You're always worried about this scar, Gemma! Can you stop it?!", Jasper shouted in frustration. Gemma was shocked at Jasper's behaviour. "Alright, I'm sorry. I'm going back to the hideout.", Gemma replied as she leaves him to be alone.

Back at the hideout, Selina was in the kitchen, until Gemma returns to the hideout and slams the door, before entering into the kitchen with frustration. "Gemma, is that you?", Selina asked. Selina saw Gemma crying on the couch and went to check on her.

"What's wrong? Tell me what's going on.", Selina asked. "It's Jasper. He completely lost it! He yelled at me when I started to care for him. He told him that I kept on worrying about him and that I should stop!", Gemma cried.

"What? Are you sure?", Selina asked. "He said in front of my eyes! I shouldn't have let it gone too far.", Gemma sighed. "Gem, listen to me. This has nothing got to do with you, ok? He shouldn't have yelled at you like it.", Selina replied.

Gemma smiled but later frowns. "Remember, Jasper loves you, and he'll never stop loving you.", Selina smiled. Then the door opens and Jasper walks into the kitchen. "Jase.", Gemma sighed, as she walks to him.

"Gem, I am so sorry.", Jasper sighed. "It's ok.", Gemma sighed as she hugged him, before kissing him. Selina noticed the glowing, green scar on Jasper's face and realise it's getting worse. "This is not good.", she whispered to herself.

After Jasper and Gemma left to be together, Selina kept an eye on Jasper, making sure he doesn't hurt anyone as the poison from his scar takes over his body.