Back In Peace

The next day, the others had the Lightning Nation destroyed for good and Selina locked Charles' tomb up, so he won't be disturbed and Damien moves into the hideout with Selina.

As the teen changed onto their casual clothes and pack away their uniforms in their bags, Selina and Damien bid them farewell, as they're about to find their way home.

The teens walked back into the same location, where they were last seen by their school teachers and were reunited with their families, who takes them home.

The news then report that the missing teens that disappeared for months have been found and returned home to their families.

That night, the teens were in their own rooms, looking through their phones. Meanwhile, back at the hideout in the rainforest, Selina and Damien are happily settling in their home.

Selina was thinking about the teens and remember her time with them, as Damien joins her. "They'll be alright, they're safe at home now.", Damien replied. "Yeah.", Selina smiled.

"Come on, let's go back inside.", Damien replied. "Ok.", Selina sighed. She and Damien then returned inside their home and closes the door.

A week later, the school held a welcome home party for the teens and many students, teachers and parents were there to celebrate. Everyone of course, dressed up for the occasion.

The next evening, the teens gather together at Gemma's house for a sleepover. The teens were enjoying a night swim at the pool on rooftop of the house.

After a swim, they sat by the door to look at the stars. "Hey, since now we're back home, we should have a small celebration to welcome us back.", Maddie replied.

"What's that?", Gemma asked. "Fireworks and rain.", Maddie replied. "Good idea. Let's use our powers.", Jasper replied, as he creates a ball of fire.

Gemma then creates a ball of water, and Ben makes the ground shake, while Maddie creates a whirl of air and all four then threw their powers up in the sky and fireworks explode into beautiful colours and rain gently sprinkled down.

"Not bad.", Maddie replied. "Welcome home, guys.", Ben smiled, and kisses Maddie. Jasper then looked at Gemma, "Welcome home, my love.", Jasper smiled "Welcome home to you too.", Gemma smiled and kisses him.

The four teens the looked up at the sky as fireworks and rain continually goes on.

THE END