Anna's Return

That night, Charles, Selina and the teens were having celebration dinner in the dining room of the hideout, until Jasper saw a lightning bolt, striking at the front of the hideout, which causes everyone to jump and fall.

"Blimey, what is that?", Gemma asked. We all looked up and the lightning bolt as created a fire in front of the hideout. "She's here.", Selina replied. "Who?", Ben asked. "Anna.", Charles replied.

In fear, Charles ordered Selina to take action. "Selina, get Jasper and his friends into the secret passageway, and get them out of here as quick as you can!", Charles yelled.

"Yes, Master", Selina replied, without hesitation. "What about you, Master?", Ben asked. "I'll confront Anna myself.", Charles replied. "What?", Jasper asked.

"I can hold her long enough, while all of you escape into the secret passageway.", Charles sighed. "But Grandpa, she'll kill you, and I can't lose you.", Jasper replied.

"But there's something I have to do to make things right", Charles sighed. Jasper knew there's no other way, but to let him go.

"Listen to me, all of you. You must continue this journey, without me and when I'm gone, I'll always be with you. I am very proud to be your master.", Charles smiled.

Then Charles bowed to them and they bowed back to him. Charles looked at Jasper, who was in tears. Jasper hugs Charles tight in his arms and Charles hugged him tight too.

"I wanted to say is that I love you, Grandpa.", Jasper cried. Charles then started to cry as his heart melted by those precious words. "I love you too, my great-grandson.", Charles sighed.

Charles and Jasper let go of each other as Charles walks away and Jasper looked at home one last time before being taken away by Gemma. Everyone, including Selina leaves, and Charles remained behind.

Selina led them into the secret passageway, which is hidden by a bookshelf. Selina and the teens goes into the secret passageway and Selina closes it with the bookshelf.

Outside, Anna and her male apprentice, along with their army of the Lightning Nation arrived to the hideout. "Charlie", Anna whispered.

Selina and the teens got out of a secret exit door and hid behind the bushes and quietly watched the hideout. Meanwhile, Charles was sitting down with his legs crossed, waiting for Anna to arrive.

Then, Anna burst through the door and Charles stood u[ and turned around. "Anna, my love.", Charles sighed. "Hi, Charlie. It's been a while.", Anna sighed. "All these years, you are still beautiful to me.", Charles sighed.

Anna then started to cry and walked up to her lover, putting her hand onto his face. "Charlie, everything I did, betraying you, killing Aron and Nina. I am so sorry!", she cried, lowering her head down.

Charles lift her chin up and kisses her. After a kiss, Charles and Anna embrace for a while before breaking apart. "Anna, I wish we could go back to the way it used to be, and I wish we could get back together, but I have the chance to make things right.", he sighed.

Anna looked at him and then he lights his fire element and threw it at her, which she dodges. "You're dumping me?", she asked. "I'm sorry, Anna. You left me first, my love. Now I have to leave you.", Charles cried.

The apprentice wanted to kill Charles, but Anna stopped him before he could do anything. "No, my apprentice. He's not your kill, he's mine!", Anna shouted.

Charles and Anna start fighting once again, using their powers. Anna struck lightning at Charles, and he flies back and out of the hideout, landing outside.

Jasper was shocked when he saw Charles on the ground and Anna coming out to face him. Charles manage to take her down with his fire powers and Anna backfires down the ground.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance!", Anna yelled. "Like you killed Aron and Nina?! They were begging you for their lives, but you chose not to spare them and killed them in cold blood!", Charles yelled.

Anna tries to get up and slowly got up. "Tell me why? Why did you betrayed us?", Charles asked. "The Lightning Nation showed me power and I wanted power! The Water Nation makes me weak and I hate being weak!", Anna yelled.

"When I killed Aron and Nina, I felt strong! Now, I'm going to kill you, just like I killed them!", Anna yelled. Anna creates a ball of lightning with her hands and shot it at Charles, who was badly electrocuted.

"Grandpa!" Jasper screamed as he ran out of the bushes to Charles. "How dare you?!", Jasper yelled, who tries to comfort Charles. "Grandpa, it's ok. I got you.", Jasper cried.

"Grandpa? You're his grandson? No surprises.", Anna replied. "Kill him!", Anna commanded, then her apprentice walked up and attacks Jasper with his lightning powers, but Jasper dodges.

Jasper and the apprentice face off a fight and started fighting against each other. Gemma starts to worry for him as she and the others watched behind the bushes.

The apprentice tackles Jasper to the ground and pulls out a knife. Selina was shocked when she saw the knife in the apprentice's hand. "That knife has rare poison!", Selina replied.

Knowing that knife could do any harm to Jasper, Gemma screams. "Jasper, run! The knife is poison!", she screamed.

Jasper heard Gemma's screams and tries to use his strength to set himself free from the apprentice.