The Fall of the Lightning Nation

"How the hell does she know that we're here?", Maddie asked. "One of her servants in the palace must have witnessed is entering the village.", Jasper replied.

"Anna's not stupid, she has eyes everywhere in the village. She's been watching us since we arrived.", Selina replied.

They walked out of the house and in front of them was a massive army of Lightning Warriors, led by the apprentice. Selina then organise a quick plan.

"Alright, here's what we do, Ben and Mads, take the right, Jase and Gem, take the left.", Selina replied. "What about you?", Gemma asked. "I'm going to take the apprentice.", Selina replied.

"No! He's too dangerous! You'll get yourself killed!", Ben yelled. "No, he's the reason that the Master is dead and I want to take something away from Anna, just like she took my brother away from me!", Selina yelled.

The apprentice then spoke in a foreign language and tell the Lightning Warriors to charge. The warriors then charged to them and Selina and the others shared and fight back.

Many warriors were killed and Selina came face to face with her main opponent - the apprentice. Selina makes the first attack and the apprentice blocks and throws her aside.

But Selina quickly gets up and face him again. This time, she pushes, punches and kicks the apprentice in the face before using her powers.

Jasper looked upon the palace and was about to head to the palace, until Gemma saw him heading there. "Hey, where are you going?", she asked. "I'm going in.", he replied.

"Alright, go, finish this.", Gemma replied. "Gem, if I die, please promise that you'll look after the others for me.", Jasper asked. "I promise, Jase.", Gemma cried.

They share one last kiss before Jasper races off to the palace. Gemma looked at him one last time and then resume fighting. "Hey, where's Jase going?", Maddie asked.

"He's going to face Anna.", Gemma replied, as she and Maddie looked at the palace. Selina was still fighting the apprentice, but he was able to defeat her, and grabbed her hair.

Meanwhile, Jasper was running through the palace hallways and beat all guards that are in his way as he ran inside.

Then he burst through the throne room and saw Anna, sitting on her throne, playing with her dagger, who then got up from the throne and walks close to Jasper.

"So, you came here to seek vengeance? Kill me ready. Go and and avenge your grandfather, who is too weak to fire bend his powers against me.", she replied.

In full rage, Jasper charged towards Anna, but she threw him aside and he falls to the ground. "Stupid boy, you're weak, just like your grandfather.", Anna replied.

Jasper, who was still on the ground look up at her, "You monster.", Jasper whispered. Back outside of the palace, Selina and the others were fighting the warriors and the apprentice.

Selina brutally attacks the apprentice and uses her fist than her powers to fight. Meanwhile, Jasper refuses to give up and tried many ways to defeat Anna. But Anna was too strong for him.

She grabbed Jasper by the face and forces him to look at her magic mirror, which Selina and the others fighting against the apprentice and the warriors.

"Look! Your friends are getting defeated. I want you to watch your beloved girlfriend die in front of you eyes.", Anna whispered.

Jasper tries to look away, struggling to get her grip off his face, but Anna forces him to look, and he saw Gemma in the mirror, getting defeated.