The Battle at the Lightning Nation

The next morning, the teens woke up super early and got ready into their uniforms. Selina walked into the room where her uniform is held and was happy to wear it once again.

The teens and Selina had a pre-meeting in the study room and looking at the map of the land of the Four Nations, looking for the Lightning Nation.

"So, the hideout is somewhere almost near the Water Nation, so the Lightning Nation is somewhere near it. It'll take us a day if we ride on horses, or it'll take us 2 days if we walk.", Selina replied.

"We ride.", Jasper replied. Outside, Selina bring out three horses from the hideout's barn and set up the saddles on each horse.

Selina jumped on her white horse, while Jasper jumped onto his black horse and Ben jumped up onto his brown house.

"Give me your hand", Jasper replied, putting out his hand to Gemma. She takes his hand and he pulls her up and Gemma climbs onto Jasper's horse. Ben got off his horse and carries Maddie up and jumped back on.

Then they rode off and head to the Lightning Nation. After hours of riding, Selina and the others camped for the night and the next day, they packed up and start heading off.

They finally arrived to the front entrance of the Lightning Nation. "This is it.", Selina sighed. Jasper looked at the Lightning Nation for a while and Gemma held his hand. He turned around and looked at her.

"Are you ok, Jase?", she asked. "I'm ok. Let's finish this once and for all.", Jasper replied. Gemma then kisses him on the cheek. Jasper was stunned. "What was that for?", he asked. "For luck.", she smiled.

"Alright, it begins now.", Jasper whispers. Everyone got off their horses and placed them further away from the Lightning Nation and tie them near trees. They entered the village and it was quiet. There was no one there.

"It's quiet.", Ben replied. "Too quiet", Jasper sighed. "Where is everybody?", Maddie asked. Selina and the others looked around and not a single person is there.

Meanwhile, Anna was sitting on her throne. playing with her dagger, until her loyal servant, Vera arrives to the throne room.

"My Queen, a group of five people from four nations have been spotted on the village!", Vera cried.

"Finally! I knew this is coming. I've sent our people away from our home, because I know that grandson of my love is coming for me.", Anna replied. Anna looked at Vera, who was terrified.

"Summon the warriors and secure the palace!", Anna commanded. "Yes, my Queen!", Vera replied and runs out of the throne room. Vera grabbed Anna's Book of Shadows to summon the Lightning Warriors.

"Element of the Lightning, our home is in grave danger, please summon our warriors to protect us!", Vera commanded.

Then a portal appears and massive group of Lightning Warriors came out and Vera led them all to the throne room, where Anna was.

The leader of the Lightning Warriors stepped forward to Anna. "My Queen.", he replied, as he bowed down and kisses her hand. "Attack your enemies, and save our village.", Anna commanded.

"As you wish, my Queen.", the leader replied, as he led his warriors to the village. Meanwhile Selina and the others were wandering around the village to see if anyone's around.

But Gemma walked into an old house that caught her eyes and sneaked off away from the others.

Jasper was walking until he noticed Gemma was missing in the group. He stopped and looked around. "Wait a minute. Where's Gemma?", Jasper asked.

Then a terrified scream was heard. In horror, Jasper knew whose scream it was. "Gemma?!", he called out. Selina sense Gemma and led them to her.

"This way!", she yelled and led them to Gemma's location. Gemma was screaming in horror, when she had encounter the leader of the Lightning Warriors.

As the leader prepares to kill her, a huge wave of water out of nowhere, flushes the leader away from her. Gemma looked and it was Selina, still in her water bending pose, sighing heavily.

Jasper ran to her and helped her up. "Gemma! Are you alright? Gemma!", Jasper cried. "I'm ok.", she sighed. "Are you hurt?", he asked.

"I'm ok.", she sighed. "Who is that?", Ben asked. Selina looked upon the leader's dead body and she identified him.

"Lightning Warrior! Anna knows that we're here. She sent her warriors to kill us!", Selina replied.