chapter 02: vampire business

"Dahyun, Chaeyoung, please help me to go to fetch the headmaster here. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, I need you two to get the girls out of here. Mina and Sana, please help me to get the medics here," Jihyo as the head prefect had given orders to her friends to make sure the current situation is under control. "And Tzuyu, you stay here with me."

Once everyone was out, Tzuyu squatted down with Jihyo, examining the girl who was losing her blood fast. "You know what to do, right?" asked Jihyo.

Tzuyu nodded, "Yeah, let's do it."

Both of them held out their wrists, made a small cut with their fangs and dripped a few drops of blood onto the girl's wound. In order to make the wound don't look like a vampire bite, the only way is to combine the blood of two vampires, and two pin-holed wound will then become a knife-cut wound.

The girl immediately stopped bleeding, and after a few seconds, she returned to her consciousness. "Wh-what happen to me?" She looked terrified.

"It's nothing, you're just being robbed in the school. The guy just went away before using a knife to harm you. You'll be okay," said Jihyo and Tzuyu simultaneously. Another thing which has to be done to humans who were being bitten, was to use two vampires' voice to convince them that they weren't bitten by vampire. There's a special effect of vampire's voice in convincing peole, especially humans, but it only works with two vampires talking at the same time.

"We've stopped your bleeding, and we're gonna send you to the medical room once the medics have came here," said Jihyo while looking reassuringly into the girl's eyes.

"Anyways, we've got your things back. Handphone, purse. Anything else gone?" Tzuyu asked when giving back the items she got out from the girl's bag before the girl woke up.

The girl shook her head.

"We're here!" said Sana while bringing the medics inside the toilet with Mina.

Then the headmaster came in. "What happened here?" He looked at the medics trying to carry the girl out from the toilet.

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo. Then Jihyo said, "We'll tell you when we're in your office."

The other girls went back to class since recess was over, but Jihyo and Tzuyu followed their headmaster. Once they were in his office, the headmaster asked, "You two hadn't done anything, right?"

"No," both of them replied. "We have sufficient blood in our thermos, so we wouldn't need to attack the girl," said Jihyo.

Tzuyu was actually surprised of the fact that Jihyo had told the headmaster that both of them were vampires before enrolling in this school.

"It could be the vampires outside of the school hunting here. We won't be able to know who did it," said Tzuyu.

"Then I have a request from you two," said the headmaster, looking at them very seriously. "I need you two to keep watch of anyone suspicious being a vampire who hunts in this school. Anyone who is suspicious, please bring them to me. And help me protect the students in this school."

"Whatever it is, we'll help you," said Jihyo.

"Good, now you can return to your class and don't tell anyone about this case is caused by a vampire."

"Well? What happened, actually?" Jeongyeon asked.

They were in the cafeteria again after school. As a matter of fact, Tzuyu found herself drinking a caffe latte.

"It's nothing. Just that there's someone who's robbing students in the school. The headmaster has reported the case to the police, and in the mean time we prefects have to keep the students safe. We need to do more patrolling around the school," said Jihyo.