chapter 18: trapped (jihyo)

Tzuyu took a taxi to Song's north stronghold, according to what Mr Song had sent her through message. It was quite far from the city centre. It was what she had expected, in which vampires' stronghold was built not in the city centre, just for the sake of not being suspected easily. Modern vampires, though, would consider a house in the city centre, rather than a stronghold as it was usually for bigger families and also for important meetings.

Tzuyu didn't even had to knock on the door. It opened, revealing a smiling Mr Song. "Ah, you're early. I thought I gave you until noon?"

"What, you expect me to cuddle with Sana after you had threatened me?" Tzuyu replied, shoving Mr Song backwards so she could enter the stronghold.

"Now, now. This is not how you should behave inmy stronghold." Mr Song rubbed his arm, catching up with Tzuyu.

"And now you expect me to listen to your orders?" Tzuyu stood still, facing Mr Song with anger.

"I'll take Sana here if you don't do what I say." said Mr Song.

Tzuyu felt angry, furious to beat this guy down. "You won't."

"I won't." he agreed, "just for now."

"A deal is a deal. I join you, you don't hurt Sana."

"I know what I said." Mr Song grinned. "So you have to behave yourself. No fighting with my team, alright?"

Tzuyu did not answer, but simply turned and walked.

"I have a mission for you."

"Spill it before I punch you down." Tzuyu didn't turn, walking ahead of Mr Song.

Mr Song moved in front of Tzuyu in light speed to stop her. "You don't know where you're going."

Tzuyu just stared at him.

"I'll lead the way, then I'll tell you about the mission," he said.

Then she moved sideways, letting Mr Song to lead the way.

"Tomorrow you and my team will be attacking Lee's stronghold. You'll be helping me until the vampires have agreed to take my side."

"I don't think I've ever agreed to help you for such a long period of time," said Tzuyu.

"I don't think you have a place to negotiate with me. You know I have things to threaten you. I could easily change it to Park's stronghold-"

"Fine," she said. "Tell me what should I do."

They stopped in front of a room. Mr Song smiled at her, "Easy, you only need to stay in this room, and I'll take you to have dinner with my team. Also, I won't be going with the team tomorrow, so I'll have to introduce them to you tonight."

Then Tzuyu was shoved into the small room Mr Song gave her as a place to stay.

"Good thing you don't need to stay in the dungeon," he said.

"Yeah, I really appreciate that," Tzuyu replied furiously.

The door was shut with a loud bang, and it was locked.

When Sana woke up she was in a car, with Mr Do driving it.

"Oh, you're awake," Mr Do turned a little to see Sana at the backseat. She was struggling to untie the rope which was tying up her hands.

"Take - this - off!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't. Make other requests, Ms. Minatozaki," he returned to drive the car, not looking at Sana anymore. "I'm in charge of taking care of you when you are being kidnapped by... Song."