Chapter 1💜

Bismillahi Rahmanin Rahim. In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most merciful.

"Ya Ablah, Ya Ablah! Wake up Mami na kira (Mami is calling you)" I heard a tiny voice whisper which I thought was a dream. I ignored the voice and continued sleeping until I heard..............

"Are you crazy? Mami is calling you amma you refused to come wai what is wrong with you these days neh?" the voice shouted obviously annoyed. I wanted to ignore the person but then I recognized the voice, Ya Jaleel? Wait Ya jaleel but what is he doing here so early? What's the time I thought.

"Be down in the next 10 minutes or..." Ya Jaleels voice interrupted my thoughts and with that been said he left the room. I quickly entered the bathroom brushed my teeth and took my bath with my strawberry shower gel and used coconut shampoo to wash my hair.

I came out of the bathroom, dried my self ,blow dried my hair and rubbed my cream before applying a little makeup and dashed to my closet to find something to wear. After like an hour of searching I finally settled on an atampha which has white,black and ash patterns on.
Sewn in skirt and blouse.

After dressing, I came out of my room and skipped downstairs. I saw Ya jaleel sitting comfortably on one of the dinning chairs. I wanted to greet him but seeing the kind of look he was giving I ran to the kitchen where I definitely know Mami is.

"Mami ina kwana?" (Good morning Mami). I greeted my mother.

"Sai yanzu zaki tashi?(is it now that you will wake up?) Upon all the warning? Wait what is wrong with you neh?" Mami scolded while I looked down feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry Mami wallahi (I swear) I woke up for subh with a headache that was why I overslept am sorry." I apologized.

"Eyyah how are you feeling? Hope you took your medicine?" Mami asked her voice laced with concern.

"Yeah Mami I did and Alhamdulillah" I answered picking a grape from the fruit bowl kept on the kitchen island.

"Since you are sick koh I think its better you go collect the laces from Aunty Amina ( Mamis elder sister) she came back from Turkey yesterday. I was about to send the maid amma since you are here just go the driver is already waiting." She said to which I replied with alright Mami and bade her goodbye but not before telling her I have to greet daddy.
On my way out I bumped into Aunty Inayaa (Ya Jaleels wife). "Good morning sistoo?" I greeted her.

"See who decided to wake up" she said dramatically.

"Wallahi bah (I swear bah) is it not that your husband that woke me up" came my reply pouting. "Wallahi he is so annoying sometimes mstwwww" I added to which I earned a knock on the head from her.

"That hurts you know?". I groaned

"That's what you get for calling my darling husband annoying". Came her reply quoting the annoying.

"Mu da bamu da mijin Allah ya bamu" I uttered under my breath while rolling my eyes but unfortunately both her and Mami heard.

"Allah Mami just marry this girl off to someone maybe One of Yazeed's friend". Came Aunty Inayaa's voice.

"Wallahi I totally agree with you just bring someone then we will merge it Jadwa's" Mami said joining her as they laughed and teased me.

"I'm out of here since you guys are ganging up against me lemme (let me) go to my daddy". I said as I walked out of the kitchen totally forgetting my breakfast.

I went back upstairs, picked my phone my white veil, a black Aldo bag and then I wore my flat black Aldo shoe, sprayed my "touch me" and another "oud" (Arabian perfume) perfume before walking to daddy's side to greet him. But not before picking a pack of orbit chewing gum,my headphones, lipstick, ATM card and other necessary stuffs.

❄❄❄

"Good morning daddy?" I greeted my father before hugging him.
"Morning daddy's girl". He answered, yeah am a daddy's girl.

I sat down beside him and picked the chocolate bar I saw beside him.

"Daddy you know you are not suppose to take chocolates at you age right?" I asked raising a perfect brow. Yeah am good at that.

"Princess its actually not for me its for you dama ". Came his answer. Awww I swear my father is the best azzin a chocolate just for me? Get a dad like mine.

I was about to answer him when Ya jaleel spoke. I didn't even notice him.
"Its also not good for you and didn't Mami ask you to run an errand for her?"

"Ya Jaleel good morning and yes she sent me I just stopped by to greet daddy." I answered ignoring his first statement.

"Toh its better you get going ai and be back before 5:00pm kar ki biya ko ina kina jikoh?" He warned. I just nodded and bade them good bye.
I came out and saw the driver already waiting for me. I entered the car and we zoomed out.

❄❄❄

Hey guys first chapter is down. This is our first book so what do you think about it? Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share &
Follow

Yours truly, Hajeelah💜