Cast💜

Alhaji Muhammad Ibraheem a rich business tycoon. He is from northern west of Nigeria; Katsina and he is Hausa Fulani by tribe. He is blessed with Hajiya Fakeehah as wife. Hajiya Fakeehah is from the northern east of Nigeria; Adamawa,Yola.
They are blessed with seven children, four girls and three boys:

Jaleel: First born of the family. 33 years old, married to Inayaa and has two children Qaseem and Naddiyya.

Abdulsamad: Second born of the family. 28 years old, married to A'eedah and has two children Imaad and Faaris.

Hannan: Third born of the family. 25 years old, married to Khaleel and has one child Naseer popularly known as Fudail.

Jadwa: Fourth born of the family. 23 years old. About o get married to Yazeed.

Lina: Sixth born of the family. 16 years old, last at NTIC Abuja.

Mateen: Seventh born an also the last born. He's in Sss 1 at NTIC Abuja. He's 15 years old.

Ablah: A 20 year old. Tall,respectful, innocent, shy, beautiful fulani girl. She has the long,soft and natural fulani hair with a pointy nose. She is the real definition of beauty. The fifth born of the family. She studied fashion designing at the university of Drexel in Philadelphia and she graduated as a first class student. She has three brothers and three sisters. Her childhood friend and at the same time her bestfriend, Inteesar.

❄❄❄

Alhaji Yusuf Abdullah a rich buissness tycoon, married to Hajiya Maysa and Hajiya Maisha, kanuri women from Maiduguri. He is from northern east of Nigeria Adamawa, Yola which makes him fulani.
He is blessed with seven children, four boys and three girls:

Nailah: She is the first born of the family. Married to Safwan and has two daughters Simran and Afeeyah and is 32 years of age.

Ammar: He is the second born of the family. Married to Deenah and is blessed with twins Heenah and Hudah and is 30 years of age.

Veedah: She is the fourth born of the family. She's 23 years old and she's engaged to Adeel.

Ayman: He is the fifth born of the family. He is eighteen years old. Same age as his brother Ameer, they are birthday mates twins born from different mother's as they say. Single, currently in aviation school.

Ameer: He is the sixth born of the family. He is 18 years old, single and currently in aviation school just like his twin.

Rajeeyah: She is the seventh born and also the baby of the family. She is 16 years old studying at NTIC Abuja and she is in her final year.

Jawad: A 27 year old who doesn't believe in love. He is an architect and at the same time a pilot. He is every girls dream. He is tall, religious, respectful and a handsome Fulani man with the curly hair, fair skin and the shyness of Fulani's. He studied at Oxford university in the United Kingdom. His childhood friend and at the same time best friend Jabeer.

Parents:
Daddy- Ablah's father
Mami- Ablah's mother
Baba- Jawad's father
Ammi- Jawad's mother
Mummy- Jawad's stepmother