Chapter 5 💜

Third person's P.O.V

Three months later

The house was in a total mess, people moving up and down and children playing.
Ablah locked the door to her room and fell on her bed with a loud sigh of relief. She really was tired. The day before yesterday, they had the 'sa lalle' and yesterday the 'yinin biki'. Today was the 'kamu' which ended now.
She took a glance at Intee who was lying flat on her tummy.

"Wlh na gaji kamar biki na ita kanta Ya Jadwan bata gaji kamar mu bah mstwww,( I swear am tired even the bride is not as stressed out as we are as if it's our wedding mstwwww)". Ablah whined.

" Wlh bah (I swear bah). Ehhhm Ablah did you see Veedah??" Intisar asked.

"Yeah I did. Keh lets sleep tomorrow is gonna be a long day. Let me take a shower and change." Said Ablah before entering the bathroom.

***
Ablah's P.O.V

"Ablah wake up it's 9:30am already!" I heard Intisar's voice calling before she ran to the bathroom.

What the Jahanam? I muttered to myself. Sighing I got out of bed to bring out our attire for the day. I brought out all the things we would need before picking up my phone to reply to messages on both Instagram and WhatsApp.

While at it, I heard the door of the bathroom open revealing Intisar wrapped up in a purple soft towel and a smaller one on her head.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at me kaman you've never seen me before?" She questioned raising a brow at me. I just shook my head before grabbing the necessary things I need and ambled into the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later I came out and met Intisar doing her makeup.
" Instead of you to get ready kin tsaya kina makeup as if you're the bride." I said glaring at her.

"Haka kike so in fita? Without any touch up? Besides it's just a simple makeup not heavy." Came her reply.

I rubbed my lotion and my humrah before wearing my black french lace sewn in an A-shaped gown just like Intisar's. By the time I was done, she was done with her make up. I applied a very simple and light make up and tied my golden raw silk in a ture kaga tsiya style.

I looked up to see Intisar dressed the same way as me and also her head gear tied the same way as mine. We looked like twins.

She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see Linah and Rajeeyah dressed beautifully in a baby pink gown with silver head gears.

"Ya Ablah!" They chorused before adding "Ina wuni?" While hugging me.

"Lfy lau. How are you girls?" I asked

"We're good Alhamdulillah." Rajeeyah answered smiling. Before I could speak again, Linah spoke.

"Ya Ablah Mami said you and Ya Inty should come down and take pictures."

"Wait what's the time? An daura neh?" I asked them.

"Ya Ablah you guys over slept right? The time is 12:30pm an daura one hour thirty minutes ago and the groom and his friends are already here, they're downstairs taking pictures." Came Linah's voice.

I was about to answer when Intisar came running out saying something along the line of 'I need to congratulate them and take pictures'. I quickly grabbed my phone and followed them downstairs. I met some people on my way and greeted them before I reached Daddy's living room.

From the entrance, I could hear their laughter and the moment I stepped in, I saw almost all my cousins, brothers, the bride's friends, the groomsmen. They were all having fun talking and laughing while the couple were taking pictures.