Chapter 3💜

Ablah's P.O.V

The weather was looking so good and a little bit cloudy. I think it'll rain today. I picked up my phone from my bag, logged in to snap chat before I started snapping. The car was a little too noisy with the music on, Linah miming to it and Mateen and Intisar chatting.
We first stopped at coldstone before dropping them off. Thank God the houses were close to each other.

" Where to now? Should we start with the mall or the tailors?" Intisar asked?

"The mall first." I answered before adding "Wai what is wrong with you neh you seem down?"

"Me? Nothing mai kiga gani(nothing what did you see)"? She asked trying to mask up her emotion.

"Hmmmmmmm. Intisar do you think you can hide something from me? I know when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're angry I know all that so please stop pretending and tell me what is wrong with you. And if you think you are good at hiding your emotions then trust me baby you are wrong." I answered her.

She sighed before replying " Kinsan (you know) Sameer met daddy koh? Harmah he was talking about sending his parents right? She asked again to which I nodded before she continued. Ummiey

"Toh he called me last month asking for my Instagram and Snapchat password and when I asked him what he was going to do with it he said he's my soon to be husband so he needs it blah blah blah. So kinga it's like he doesn't trust me right? She asked I nodded again and she wiped her tears before parking the car in the parking lot of Jabi Lake Mall.

''I asked him to give me his password then he got angry and said wai I don't trust him and it seems like he can't control me and he cannot marry someone he can't control. Dan Allah ( please) Ablah be considerate if he can ask for my password then what is the problem with me asking for his?" She asked.

How dare he?! I was already boiling with anger. They've been together since when we were in Jss1 and he SS1. At first, I didn't even approve of the relationship but seeing how sserious he was I told her to accept him. That's why I don't trust men wlh. Dating is just not my thing but sometimes when I look at them I feel like jumping into a relationship because of how cute they look.

"All these happened and you didn't see the use of telling me? Seriously? What are friends for? No, scratch that what are sisters for? For Allah's sake we're like twins!"

"Am sorry wlh it's not like that. It's just it's just......... Yh Allah".

"Don't worry I understand and am sorry. Am sorry for not being there for you. Am sorry for not being there when you needed me. Am sorry. I said before pulling a into a hug.

We stayed like for some minutes before I decided to break the silence.

"Did he call you after that?" I asked as I pulled out of the hug.

"No he didn't. He never called or texted me since last month, till yesterday when he sent me a message saying he doesn't think he can marry a girl he can't control and that he has already found someone he can control so I should suit myself." She said before taking a deep breath and all I did was to rub her back in a comforting manner.

"Dama since when last month when he started this attitude I knew what he was up to. I mean am not stupid right? I was already waiting for the heartbreak, so I prepared myself. But i never you know, expected it to come this way." She added before taking a sip of the water I gave her.

"Am sorry I wasn't there for you. I really am. Yh Allah I feel terrible wlh. Am so sorry." I said

"No don't be. It wasn't you fault actually it was mine for not telling you." She said and I pulled her into a hug again as we cried together.