1| Thrown Out

"Master! Please!!! Don't throw me out into the wild! I have no place to go! No place to stay!" Serenity begged.

Fugaku, Serenity's master, slaps her in the face as he looks at her with distain.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch! You disobeyed my rules, rebelled against me, and wasn't supposed to hang out and chat with others!!!" Fugaku snarled as he slammed Serenity down on the floor.

Serenity letted out a cry in pain.

Then Fugaku began to punch Serenity, leaving bruises on her face and on her body, making her cry in pain more.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, FREAK!!!" Fugaku yelled.

Serenity does so only she letted out small whimpers while trying to stay quiet.

Her nose was bleeding and she happened to notice that, so she covered her nose so blood doesn't get everywhere on her and on the floor.

Fugaku grabbed a knife from the kitchen and then headed over to the raped, beaten up, and abused female Lucario.

"You ruined everything for me, you little shit! I, not only lost my parents, but my job and my girlfriend as well! And it's all because of you!!! Your very existence disgusts me!" Fugaku continued.

"...I would've just took you to a bar and used you as a sex slave for someone else but that'd make you more useless than I believe...I outta kill you and end it!"

Serenity's eyes widened in fear as she backed away fearfully.

"COME BACK HERE!!!" Fugaku yelled.

"No!!!" Serenity shrieked as she tried to run but then was stopped as her master grabbed her wrist.

Serenity was then throat lifted up and pinned against the wall as she struggled to breathe.

Fugaku smirked and then held the knife threateningly over at Serenity.

"Goodbye..." Fugaku said. That was the last thing Serenity heard before she was stabbed brutally over and over, while screaming in pain, until she blacked out and no longer moved anymore.

- - -

After Serenity blacked out, Fugaku smirked and licked Serenity's blood off the knife.

"Hmph...What a pathetic, useless pokémon...I expect nothing to happen with this weak Lucario. She's trash and is scum to me..." Fugaku said to himself.

Then he picked up Serenity's unconscious, severely wounded body and kicked the front door open.

When Fugaku stepped out of the house, he looked over at Serenity's unconscious figure and then just threw her as far as he could.

As Serenity's unconscious body was hurled out, she crashed into the pure white snow and remained completely lifeless and still.

A puddle of blood suddenly appeared and surrounded itself around Serenity's entire body, seeping into the cold snow as Serenity remained there, lifeless and silent.