11| "I Want To Have Children..."

(Warning: Lemon Content! If you don't like, plz skip ahead! Requested by gokublue69)
———————————————————
After Serenity got in the bed, the urging feeling inside of her continued to grow until she couldn't take it anymore.

Serenity rolled over and then crawled on top of Nibi's sleeping figure.

Then she started to undo Nibi's boxers, revealing his member to her, before stroking Nibi's member teasingly.

Nibi letted out a small moan as Serenity continued doing that.

Eventually, Nibi woke up to the smell of something lewd and noticed Serenity on top of him.

Then Nibi realized that the lewd smell was coming from Serenity.

"S-Serenity? Wh-What are you doing?" Nibi asked as he looked at her.

Serenity noticed Nibi and started to blush before she looked away.

"Um....I...." Serenity began before Nibi suddenly sat up on the bed.

"It's okay...I understand." Nibi said after realizing what Serenity was doing. "Let me do it for you..."

Serenity nodded.

"Y-Yes...Thank you..." Serenity replied a little bit nervously as she smiled a tiny bit.

Then she sat up and positioned herself as she looked over at Nibi.

Nibi crawled on top of Serenity and looked at her in the eyes after removing his boxers.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Because, if you do...and you end up pregnant...you won't be turning back." Nibi asked as he gave Serenity a concerned look.

"Yes. I'm okay with this...And I want to have kids with you anyways." Serenity replied.

"Okay, then...If that's what you want, I'll give it to you..." Nibi said before he inserted his member into her, letting her adjust for a moment.

Serenity nodded, giving Nibi the message to keep going.

Nibi started to thrust into Serenity slowly before going faster after a few minutes, hearing Serenity panting and moaning in pleasure.

Eventually, Nibi was starting to enjoy it too.

"N-Nibi~! T-Take me in~!!!" Serenity moaned out.

Nibi nodded in response as he and Serenity reached into their climaxes.

"A-Are you r-ready?" Nibi asked.

Serenity nodded before she and Nibi both came.

Then Nibi pulled his member out slowly before he and Serenity kissed each other deeply, with passion, before parting as they looked into each other's eyes lovingly.

After resting for a few moments, Nibi and Serenity's panting eventually went silent.

"I love you, Nibi..." Serenity said before she leaned over and resting her head on Nibi's shoulder.

"I love you too, Serenity...." Nibi replied as he smiled and moved Serenity to his chest before holding her close.

Serenity smiled as she looked at Nibi before giving him another deep kiss on the lips.

"You mean so much to me, Nibi...I'm so happy that you found me and letted me become your mate...Because, now, I can give all of my love to you and not worry about anything..." Serenity said after she parted from Nibi's lips.

Nibi chuckled a little as he nodded.

"Same thing to you, Serenity..." Nibi replied. "I was thinking the same thing. When I first met you, I thought you were a beautiful angel in disguise. I had to take you in after I got you healed up over at the Poké Center."

Serenity smiled as she nodded in agreement.

"Yes. I was a little afraid of you for a moment...but...after that...I began to trust you more. Until, where we're at now...It just makes me so happy..." Serenity replied.

"We should get some rest now...It's getting late." Nibi spoke up after a few moments of silence.

Serenity nodded again before she suddenly fell asleep on Nibi.

After Nibi lied Serenity down, he smiled and lied down next to her (after putting his boxers on).

"Sweet dreams, Serenity..." Nibi whispered in her ear before falling asleep too.