12| "Serenity's...What?!?!"

~Several weeks later~

After what Serenity and Nibi did, the last few weeks later (after that night) has been kinda...peculiar.

Serenity was acting strange and still is.

She couldn't stop retching.

She gets mad or goes into tears a lot.

She's been craving a lot of weird food including sweet and salty food.

She's been strangely perky several times...

And she keeps calling Nibi "master" which is very unlikely of her.

But, even though Nibi didn't like being called that, he just pretended that he doesn't care about it or acted like it didn't bother him.

Eventually, Nibi was starting to get really concerned and worried about Serenity, that he decided to take her to the Poké Center and ask Nurse Joy what's going on with Serenity.

"Hey, Serenity? Do you wanna to go on a trip?" Nibi asked as he putted his jacket on.

"Ya~yyyy! We're going on a trip, master! I'm so excited!!!" Serenity squealed as she gave Nibi a hug.

"Hmm...Must be "perky week" for her..." Nibi thought to himself.

Then Nibi nodded his head before putting a jacket on Serenity.

But, as Nibi was zipping the jacket up for Serenity, it suddenly got stuck and was stopped right at her stomach.

"What the - - ?!" Nibi thought to himself.

Nibi started to struggle a little with the zipper but then finally successfully managed to zip Serenity's jacket up completely.

"That was really weird...What in the heck just happened???" Nibi thought to himself before standing back up.

"Alrighty, then...You're all ready to go." Nibi said as he looked at Serenity before smiling and ruffling her head.

Serenity letted out a squeal of laughter as Nibi gave her a piggyback ride (after opening the door and shutting it behind him) until they made it to the Poké Center.

Once they made it to the Poké Center, Nibi setted Serenity down on the ground and held her paw as they went in.

"Oh! Nibi! Welcome back. What can I help you with today?" Nurse Joy asked after she noticed them enter in the Poké Center.

Nibi guided Serenity to a chair and asked her to sit down and wait there for a second before heading over to Nurse Joy.

"Glad to see you too, Nurse Joy. There's something I want you to check on." Nibi greeted before beginning to tell Nurse Joy something.

"What is it?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Can you give Serenity a pregnancy test? The reason why I asked is because she's been behaving strangely the last few weeks ago..." Nibi asked before nodding his head towards Serenity's direction.

"Sure. I can do that." Nurse Joy replied. "I'll tell you her results after that...And when the child's due if Serenity is pregnant."

"Okay. Thanks. When Serenity started behaving like this was at the beginning of October." Nibi replied to Nurse Joy before heading back over to Serenity.

"Hey, Serenity?" Nibi began.

"What is it, master?" Serenity asked.

"Nurse Joy wants to see you...She's just gonna do a check up on you to see if everything's okay with your health...Alright? It's only just gonna be a few minutes..." Nibi answered.

"Okay..." Serenity replied.

Then Nibi helped Serenity off the chair before walking her over to Nurse Joy.

"Alright, just let me know when it's over." Nibi said to Nurse Joy.

"Don't worry. I will. C'mon, Serenity...Let's head over and give you a check up." Nurse Joy replied before taking Serenity over to the testing room.

After Nurse Joy and Serenity left and entered into the testing room, Nibi sat down on a chair and waited for the both of them to come back.

-A few minutes later-

As Nibi waited, he suddenly heard the testing room door open and seen Nurse Joy and Serenity walk out and head over to him.

Nibi stood up and walked over to Nurse Joy and Serenity, before taking Serenity's paw and holding her close.

"So....What was the result?" Nibi asked as he looked at Nurse Joy.

"The test result is Positive. Serenity's pregnant." Nurse Joy said. "The child will be due around July 26th."

Nibi suddenly gave Nurse Joy a shocked look.

"Are you serious?! Serenity's...what?!" Nibi asked, dumbfounded.

"Serenity's pregnant and the child will be due around July 26th." Nurse Joy repeated again.

Then Nurse Joy showed Nibi the pregnancy test to him.

"This is evidence." Nurse Joy said as she handed it to him.

Nibi looked at the result and sure enough. It said positive.

Nibi was speechless after handing the pregnancy test back to Nurse Joy.

Then Nibi gave Serenity a hug after looking over at her.

"Thank you so much for this, Serenity...I'm so happy." Nibi whispered in Serenity's ear.

Serenity smiled and hugged Nibi back.

"You're welcome..." Serenity replied.