9| "You're Passionate And Loyal To Me?"

As Nibi was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast, he heard Serenity laughing.

Curious about what was so funny, Nibi peeked out in the living room to see what was going on.

Apparently, Serenity was laughing at the one scene in Naruto that Nibi found pretty hilarious as well.

As Nibi watched for a few minutes, he started to smile before heading back into the kitchen.

"Her laugh...It sounds very pretty. Almost like a bell." Nibi thought to himself as he continued cooking the scrambled eggs and sausages.

Nibi blushed a little himself before shaking that thought away.

"C'mon Nibi! Focus!!! You're not only in the middle of fixing breakfast for you and for Serenity but you got other things to worry about as well!" Nibi thought to himself again.

After a few minutes, Nibi was finished making breakfast.

Then he grabbed two plates and putted his and Serenity's breakfast on there before heading over to Serenity and giving her breakfast to her.

"Thanks." Serenity said as she looked at Nibi.

"You're welcome...." Nibi replied as he sat down next to Serenity on the couch.

After they ate breakfast together, Nibi suddenly noticed Serenity resting her head on his shoulder as she shutted her eyes and beginning to relax.

Nibi chuckled at little as he smiled.

Then he moved Serenity off of his shoulder and laid her down on his lap.

"After I met Serenity and took her in, she seems to be happy and comfortable being here and living with me..." Nibi thought to himself.

Nibi looked down at Serenity and smiled as he started to run his hand through Serenity's aura sensors like as if they were her hair.

Serenity started to smile as she moved her head to the side a little.

It didn't take long for Nibi to realize that Serenity's asleep.

Nibi turned the TV off and being very careful not to disturb Serenity, Nibi picked Serenity up and carried her in his arms as he made his way up the stairs quietly until he entered into his room.

Once Nibi was in his bedroom, he gently laid Serenity down on his bed before heading back over to his bedroom door and quietly shutting it.

After shutting the door silently, Nibi went back to his bed that Serenity was asleep at, and crawled in the bed as he wrapped his arms around Serenity's waist.

Eventually, Nibi dozed off as well after grabbing the blanket to cover Serenity (and himself) up

Everything was nice and quiet...

After a few hours had passed, Nibi began to wake up as he yawned while stretching the tiredness out of him.

Nibi noticed Serenity beginning to wake up too as she letted out a quiet, soft moan before she sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.

"Did someone get their beauty sleep?" Nibi asked in a teasingly manner as he looked over at Serenity.

Serenity giggled a little at that as she smiled before nodding her head.

"Yes. I did." Serenity replied as she playfully gave Nibi a poke.

"There's something I forgot to tell you..." Nibi began as he held Serenity close to his chest.

"What is it?" Serenity asked as she looked at Nibi in a curious manner.

That made Nibi blush a little while thinking, "So cute..." .

Then he looked at Serenity in the eyes.

"I'm passionate and loyal to you, Serenity..." Nibi said.

Serenity gave Nibi a shocked and surprised look as she blushed a little.

"Y-You're passionate and loyal to me?!?!" Serenity stuttered as she began to blush.

"That's right..." Nibi said. "And I will do everything I can to protect you...Even at the cost of my life..."

"Th-Thank you..." Serenity said.

Nibi smiled as he gave Serenity a hug as he said, "You're welcome..." .