10| "I Like You...."

-A month later, after the casts on Serenity's legs was removed-

After Nibi gave Serenity a hug and kissed her on the forehead, Serenity letted out a sigh as she remembered that day.

Then she blushed a little as she remembered the part where Nibi kissed her on the forehead..

However, in secret, that's not where Serenity wanted Nibi's lips at.

She wanted Nibi's lips on her lips.

As Serenity looked at Nibi, she got up and then headed downstairs (after telling Nibi where she was going) to get a few books.

Then she sat down on the couch and started reading.

After waiting until nightfall, when the clock said "11:50", Serenity putted the book down on the coffee table and stood up to stretch the tiredness out of her as she got off the couch.

Then she putted the books back where they belong, before heading upstairs to Nibi's bedroom quietly.

Once Serenity was in the bedroom, she suddenly noticed that Nibi was still awake.

"Nibi?! What are you doing staying up this late?!?!?! You're gonna get insomnia if you keep doing this..." Serenity exclaimed as she looked at Nibi in shock.

"Sorry. I couldn't sleep. There was something on my mind that I wanted to ask you since it's around night..." Nibi replied before getting up from his bed.

After he stood up, Nibi placed both of his hands on Serenity's shoulders as he looked at her straight in the eyes.

Serenity's heart started beating really fast as she started to feel nervous.

"Serenity? Do you....Do you want to be my mate?" Nibi asked, feeling a little nervous.

Serenity nodded.

"Y-Yes! I want to be your mate more than anything! I couldn't stop getting this nagging feeling in me...I felt like wanting to do something to you...But...I don't know what it is..." Serenity replied.

Nibi chuckled a little.

"I think I know a cure for that "nagging feeling" that you kept getting..." Nibi said as he pulled Serenity close to him.

"Wh-What? What is it???" Serenity asked, feeling curious.

Nibi chuckled a little again.

"You'll find out in a bit..." Nibi replied.

"Nooo~...I wanna know now~!" Serenity whined as she gave Nibi her puppy eyes look while her ears flattened back a little.

Nibi started laughing.

"Okay...I'll tell you. I said that just to see you like that." Nibi said.

"Wh-Wha?!" Serenity stuttered.

Nibi started laughing again.

"I said that just to mess with you. You're really cute when you do that..." Nibi explained.

Serenity blushed a little before slugging Nibi on the shoulder not-too-hard.

"You're such a nitwit..." Serenity said as she looked at Nibi.

"And your such a cutie little girl..." Nibi replied.

Serenity turned around and looked at Nibi straight in the eyes.

And before she could make a comeback at Nibi for mentioning "little girl", Nibi suddenly grabbed Serenity by the arm and unexpectedly pulled her into a kiss.

Serenity looked at Nibi in shock as she blushed a little.

But, she began to shut her eyes and relaxed as Serenity started to enjoy the kiss Nibi was giving her right now.

After what seemed like 8 minutes had passed, Serenity and Nibi parted from their kiss.

"I love you so much, Serenity..." Nibi said as he looked into Serenity's eyes.

"I love you too, Nibi.." Serenity replied before giving Nibi a kiss on the cheek. "I really...really like you."

Nibi gave Serenity a hug before he started rubbing her back soothingly.

"How so?" Nibi asked.

"I really like you because of how nice and kind you are with me and your other pokemon...

You showed a lot of love and attention to all of us...And you've never done anything horrible to any of us.

And, you treated us like we're humans just like you said...That's what I really like about you." Serenity explained.

Nibi nodded in agreement.

"Alright. That's all I wanted to know..." Nibi said. "Now, let's lie down on the bed and try to get some rest..."

Serenity nodded and got in the bed with Nibi.